• Welcome to Teara Adan Adventures.

News:

The Teara Adan campaign is using Polyhedral Fudge

Main Menu

The Winds of Change - Episode 19 (part 2)

Started by Bynw, 28 November 2006, 16:34:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

[19:37:24] <Bynw> *the walk back to the palace is rain soaked and once inside the dryness is a welcome site
[19:38:16] <Bynw> *Father Pele* "I'm going to change. I suggest you do the same M'Lord" *he grabs one of the servants and has them advise the Bishop that there will be a slight delay*
[19:38:51] <Coch> "Yes Father" and I head to my room to change and leave my gear.
[19:40:37] <Bynw> (( we are going to use this PM as our game channel, so keep in the same style that we would if this was happing in channel ))
[19:42:30] * Coch quickly changes and heads to the Great Hall
[19:44:17] <Bynw> *Once Coch arrives at the Great Hall, her majesty is ingaged in a lengthy conversation with Bishop Nidor*
[19:46:21] * Coch crosses the Great Hall and bows to the Queen and says "My Queen I came as quickly as I could once I heard foul play was involved in Antilles death"
[19:47:55] <Bynw> *the queen waves Coch up* "Thank you for coming. And Father Pele" *she says as he enters the hall* "Thank you for bringing at least Coch back here."
[19:48:11] <Bynw> *Pele* "Your Majesty, the others thought it more imporant to be elsewhere."
[19:49:12] <Coch> "No need to thank me my Queen it is my duty"
[19:55:10] * Coch anknowledges Biship Nidor with a small bow and says "Bishop what news do you bring?"
[20:01:32] <Bynw> *Bishop Nidor* "I have done what little I can when I examined Lord Antilles body. Unfortunately the former lords bodies were not around to examine."
[20:02:08] <Bynw> *he continues* "According to the Death reading by Her Majesty and by Pele. He did die of the same cause as the old lords."
[20:07:01] <Coch> "Bishop Nidor I thought some new information had been learned not more of what we already know?"
[20:12:31] <Bynw> *Bishop Nidor* "I have. Since I have a body to look at this time. It does confirm your suspisions of murder most foul. the old lords were murdered, slowly over several months time. but antilles was murdered very quickly."
[20:13:11] <Coch> "Were you able to tell how or where?"
[20:25:56] <Bynw> *Bishop" "I could not determine fully as it has been several days since the lord's death. However I am certain that someone had discovered his secret and did not want the rest of you to know it."
[20:31:14] <Coch> "Somehow Antilles stumbled on or was informed about the curse and he was killed to keep that from the rest of us?"
[20:34:50] <Coch> "If that is the case we must find out where and with whom Antilles spoke with the night before his death"
[20:36:22] <Bynw> "Not at all Lord Coch." *the bishop states* "The general entered into a secret deal with the Adanac Empire. He sent his Captain there with a communication. That is what your enemies did not wish you to know."
[20:43:08] <Coch> "That could mean several things and without more information it would be a guess"
[20:45:07] <Coch> "I still find it hard to believe someone or persons capable of wielding this sort of power can remain hidden from us"
[20:45:37] <Bynw> *Bishop* "Think about it for a moment. Antilles enters into a secret agreement with the Empire. What he exchanges we don't know ... but I think he was a man of low ethics and much hatred of others .... " *he pauses* "The Empire is full of Wizards who can do just that."
[20:49:30] <Coch> "Bishop Nidor I don't know where you are getting this information from but what I know of Antilles is exactly the opposite of what you just stated. Where did this information about Antilles come from?"
[20:50:59] <Coch> "I think maybe Antilles death maybe convient to this plot, he can no longer say yes he did send someone or why he sent someone"
[20:51:58] <Bynw> "His father in Deban, where he earned his reputation as a swordsman ... and a hot head."
[20:53:43] <Bynw> "Even her Majesty knows of what I speak of ..." *the bishop pauses and looks towards the Queen who simply averts his gaze*
[20:54:04] <Coch> "I would not hold much weight in what his father told you, what kind of father removes his son from service and kicks him out of his kingdom?"
[20:54:55] <Bynw> "But we do know for a fact that Captain Patrick of the Royal guard is gone and has not been seen in over a month. And from the death reading made on the General by her Majesty and by Father Pele. They both confirm that the captain was sent to Adan."
[20:56:26] <Coch> "Do we know for what purpose?"
[21:05:11] <Coch> "Too many activities are happening based on conjecture and they all seem to be drawing away the Lords from the castle.  That is in part why I have returned to ensure the safety of the Queen"
[21:13:51] <Bynw> *Queen* "That is commendable Lord Coch."
[21:14:50] <Coch> "I take my duties seriously my Queen"
[21:21:55] <Coch> "From what we observed from the former Lords, control can be exerted over those afflicted.  With this is mind, would it not be possible for Antilles to have been forced to send Captain Patrick on that mission?"
[21:29:44] <Coch> "In that case who would benefit?
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member