• Welcome to Teara Adan Adventures.

News:

The Teara Adan campaign is using Polyhedral Fudge

Main Menu

Departing of Hemmelhold

Started by Bynw, 28 November 2006, 16:38:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

[15:30:53] <.Bynw> *Nym reaches Hemmelhold as it makes its way back from the Alandar confederation. 
[15:32:04] * Kagi is now known as Nym_Gibran
[15:33:41] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Dismounts Iamar:: "You can wait here for me my friend?"
[15:33:57] <.Bynw> *He lands at the palace of Audric Schear, Hemmelhold's master. And is welcomed there by Audric's chamberlain.
[15:34:39] <.Bynw> *Iamar* @@ I'll be around @@ *she replies in his mind*
[15:36:59] <.Bynw> *Chamberlain* "Welcome back to Hemmelhold Master Gibran." *he says with a slight bow at the neck* "How long will you be staying with us?"
[15:38:01] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Nods to Iamar and turns to the Chamberlain:: "Only a Night. That is if Master Audric allows." ::gives a slight bow back and a warm smile::
[15:41:02] <.Bynw> "You are welcome to stay the night Master Anadari." *he says as he turns back towards the palace* "This way and I shall show you to your apartment while you are with us."
[15:43:37] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Follows the servent as he flips his hood up:: "Excellent. I so enjoy the rooms here, the convinences are....well so convienent." ::he chuckles::
[15:44:10] <.Bynw> *Nym is taken to the room he had a few days before when he last visted Hemmelhold*
[15:46:45] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Nods to the Chamberlain and thanks him. He then takes the time to enjoy the indoor plumming and takes an extended time to clean himself and his cloths up::
[15:48:38] <+Nym_Gibran> ::He then sets down to meditate and get some sleep::
[15:51:44] <+Nym_Gibran> ::He awakens and cloths himself with his formal Anadari robes and exits his quarters asking where he might find Master Audric at the moment::
[15:52:55] <.Bynw> *he finds Audric Schear in the Palace library*
[15:55:05] <+Nym_Gibran> ::He enters once again trying to move as quietly as possible until he nears Master Audric:: "You do enjoy your books."
[22:58:06] <+Nym_Gibran> ::he pulls back his hood::
[22:58:30] <.Bynw> *Audric* "Master Gibran. Welcome to Hemmelhold. Again."
[23:00:20] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Bows at the neck and smiles warmly:: "It is good to be welcomed, again. I wont be long. My business in the glass desert is finshed for the moment."
[23:00:57] <.Bynw> *Audric* "An inhospitable place. And dangerous thermals for flying over."
[23:03:35] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Continues to smile:: "Exactly why I went. Why do you spend so much time in the libary, or do you just recieve guests here?"
[23:03:59] <.Bynw> *Audric* "Knowledge is power. Even the Anadari know that."
[23:07:00] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Sighs and looks to the floor for a moment before responding:: "True, but power without wisdom is dangerous to the scholar. This is the way of the Anadari, or atleased it is my interpretation of it. Perhaps you would indulge me and gain a bit of wisdom?"
[23:11:20] <.Bynw> "A philosopher ... Wisdom comes with experience and application." *he says*
[23:13:01] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Nods and smiles:: "Yes, and how can you find wisdom without putting a book down and picking something else up?"
[23:14:35] <.Bynw> "I do also entertain guests here. It is a serene and peaceful place."
[23:17:54] <+Nym_Gibran> "What does a man have to do to get you to pour a drink with him then, or must we chase our tails all afternoon with metaphoric philosophy?" ::he says with a smirk as he takes a seat across from Audric::
[23:20:45] <.Bynw> *he laughs* "there is a bar over there" *he nods in the direction*
[23:26:02] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Gets back up with a groan and goes to the bar to pour two drinks, one twice as deep as the other, of something expensive. Then returns and hands Audric the bigger drink before sitting back down facing him:: "You seem to need this more then I do. ::he says with another smirk:: "I'm interested, Master Audric in how the outside world views the Anadari now that we have begun to re-build."
[23:26:57] <+Nym_Gibran> ::he takes a sip of his drink and sit back to hear Audric::
[23:31:08] <.Bynw> *Audric* "The Anadari are hated, loved and respected. Depends on who you speak with and when. Since the Anadari have taken up the mantel of the guardians of the reborn Adanac Empire. Opinions may change."
[23:35:27] <.Bynw> *he takes a drink from the glass brought by Nym*
[23:35:49] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Nods:: "I guess that's to be expected. I have my own agenda on the path the Anadari should go, but I can't say it would radically change opinions. You may see some activity in the Glass Desert in the near future. Though it seems I have some house cleaning to do there first."
[23:40:05] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Takes a deep drink::
[23:41:18] <+Nym_Gibran> "I just didn't want to surprise you too much and I didn't want to stop at Hemmelhold without taking a drink with you for your graciousness, but time is short for me and I must return to the council."
[23:41:45] <.Bynw> *while audric and nym are talking a man, in the Schear livery enters the library* "Excuse me M'Lord. Our course has been corrected as order Sire."
[23:43:19] <.Bynw> *Audric turns to the man* "Thank you Captain, carry on." *the man snaps his heals together and leaves the library*
[23:44:58] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Raises an eyebrow at Audric:: "Something wrong?"
[23:46:09] <.Bynw> "Not at all. Just changing course."
[23:48:08] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Continues to look questioningly at him::
[23:50:25] <.Bynw> "We are currently crossing over the Territories, heading north to the Valmari Bay."
[23:52:12] <+Nym_Gibran> "To the Isle of the Arkhonn?"
[23:53:17] <.Bynw> "We will go west by then. I'm heading home."
[23:55:48] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Looks a little confused:: "Home, to the Arrin? That's going to attract a bit of attention isn't it? I mean flying so far north."
[23:56:23] <.Bynw> "Not at all. No one pays attention to clouds in the sky."
[00:00:26] <+Nym_Gibran> "How long is the trip?"
[00:03:32] <.Bynw> "A little over a week"
[00:07:48] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Takes another drink:: "Missing the homeland or just an equipment run?"
[00:12:43] <.Bynw> "A little of everything."
[00:14:36] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Sighs and finshes his drink:: "I'm afraid it's time for me to make a departure. I must return to the council and last I heard the Arrin are not very welcoming of outsiders to there island."
[00:17:08] <.Bynw> "Depends on the way you come. Don't pay attention to rumors."
[00:18:50] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Raises an eyebrow:: "Got anything for desert survival there?"
[00:20:16] <.Bynw> "We dont have any deserts there."
[00:24:50] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Sighs:: "Time for me to go, then." ::stands and looks down at Audric's nearly full drink:: "You have wonderfull manners and are an hospitipal host, but we really must work on loosening you up Audric."
[00:25:35] <.Bynw> "Have an uneventful journey Master Anadari."
[00:26:26] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Bows again to Audric and sets his glass down:: "Thank you. I hope our paths cross again some time Master Audric." ::flips his hood back up and leaves the libary as silently as he came::
[00:27:41] <+Nym_Gibran> ::He heads out to the courtyard and calls to Iamar:: "Are you ready to depart?"
[00:30:17] <.Bynw> *Iamar phases into material existence beside Nym* @@ yes I am ready @@
[00:31:43] <+Nym_Gibran> ::Mounts up and pats Iamar's neck:: @@Let's go to Polaris, best possible pace. I have something to tell the council.@@
[00:38:48] <.Bynw> *Iamar takes to the air leaving the safety of the could city of Hemmelhold behind. Once a few hundred yards from the city. She and her rider plane shift out of the material world.*
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member