• Welcome to Teara Adan Adventures.

News:

The Teara Adan campaign is using Polyhedral Fudge

Main Menu

Magica Remembered 07/06

Started by Bynw, 08 November 2006, 16:12:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

[15:15] <Bynw[GM]> ** RECAP ** - Having reached the primal forest of Kirsh the party has made its way closer to the ruins and their goal
[15:18] <Bynw[GM]> - They have been attacked by 3 owlbears coming out of the old forest.  By the end of the frantic few minutes, 2 horses are dead, 1 horse has ran off.  Vinedea is injured and DavidSeafort even more so 
[15:18] <Bynw[GM]> - And the last Owlbear was slain by 2 arrows coming out of the forest 
[15:18] <Bynw[GM]> ** END RECAP **
[15:18] <DavidSeafort> (( brrrr, 16 degrees Celcius in here ))
[15:19] <Bynw[GM]> ? what do you do ?
[15:19] <Vinedea> (( bleed ))
[15:20] <Chadmyr> Looks arround nervously
[15:20] <Taruk> ::sheaths his sword, draws his bow and nocks an arrow, still scanning the woods::
[15:20] <DavidSeafort> (( practice breathing with broken ribs, run a level 3 diagnostic, get damage reports, and hope the Klingons don't come back ))
[15:21] <Bynw[GM]> ! DavidSeafort is on the ground, in bad shape from his wounds after being maulled by the Owlbear !
[15:21] <Chadmyr> :: still looking arround goes near DavidSeafort and Vinedea and look at there wound.:: (Heal check)
[15:21] <Chadmyr> d20+5
[15:21] * BotServ rolls the dice for Chadmyr (d20+5) and rolled 15.
[15:21] <Bynw[GM]> ?? who you checking first Chadmyr ??
[15:22] <Chadmyr> ((The bloody one :) ))
[15:22] <Chadmyr> (( dav ))
[15:22] <Vinedea> (( pretty bloody here too, not as bad as David tho ))
[15:22] <Taruk> ::motions to Chad to check on David and makes his way to Vin::
[15:22] <Chadmyr> "Taruk you seeing anything."
[15:23] <Taruk> "Nothing at all, those arrows concern me"
[15:23] * Vinedea looks around for who was shooting the arrows outside of the party as she lies on her side trying not to move until help can reach her
[15:24] <Chadmyr> :: grabs is healing bag and start checking David's wounds. :: 
[15:24] <DavidSeafort> ? bow still impaling the ob ?
[15:24] <Taruk> ::nods in Vin's direction then moves toward David, still scanning the forrest::
[15:24] <Bynw[GM]> *a man comes out of the woods, silently and with the grace of cat, he is in green and brown leathers.
[15:24] <DavidSeafort> ? what's the weather ?
[15:25] <Bynw[GM]> !not raining at the moment ... usually more at night than the day !
[15:25] <Bynw[GM]> *holding a bow in his right hand, with an arrow notched to the string in his left, though it is pointed at the ground as he enters teh trail*
[15:25] <DavidSeafort> ? temp ?
[15:25] <Taruk> ::draws back his arrow and aims at the newcomer::
[15:25] <Bynw[GM]> !warm spring day
[15:25] <Taruk> "Hold"
[15:25] <DavidSeafort> (( even better, then ))
[15:26] <DavidSeafort> *lies looking up at the boughs*
[15:26] <DavidSeafort> *shivers...and doesn't stop*
[15:27] <Chadmyr> :: looks at the newcomer and put is attention back to david. ::
[15:27] <Taruk> ::keeps his arrow on the newcomer::
[15:27] <Bynw[GM]> ?language you are speaking in Taruk ?
[15:27] * Vinedea looks over where Taruk is to see the cause of his exclamation
[15:27] <Taruk> ((Cana))
[15:28] <Bynw[GM]> *the man stops and keeps his eyes directly on Taruk's* "I am not your enemy"
[15:29] <Chadmyr> :: scramble into is healing bags and grabs a small vial and give it to david. :: "Drink this boy. It tast like a rotten rat stew but it will heal your wounds."
[15:29] <Taruk> "How can I be sure of that?"
[15:29] <Taruk> ::eyes and arrow still trained on the newcomer::
[15:29] <Bynw[GM]> *newcomer* "You would be already dead like the owlbear"
[15:30] <Taruk> ::smiles a bit to himself:: "An interesting observation, what is your name then?"
[15:30] <Chadmyr> to david "And don't spill any of it."
[15:30] <DavidSeafort> *stares unknowingly at the tree boughs, shivering and unresponsive*
[15:31] <Bynw[GM]> *newcomber* "Ibon ... and yours?"
[15:31] <Chadmyr> :: grabs david heads then poor the vials liquid into is mouth and makes sure he swallows. ::
[15:32] <Taruk> ::still with his arrow trained on teh newcomer:: "Taruk"
[15:32] <Chadmyr> to the newcomer "Your help was useful stranger, but what is your business to help us."
[15:33] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon unnotches his arrow and places into his quiver at his side*
[15:34] <Bynw[GM]> ! anyone looking at ibon may roll a spot check !
[15:34] * Vinedea tries to sit up and get a better look at Ibon
[15:34] <DavidSeafort> *attempts to roll onto his side and spit as the vile flavour hits his tongue, but doesn't get very far due to his ribs and Chadmyr's grip*
[15:34] <Taruk> d20+14
[15:34] * BotServ rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+14) and rolled 26.
[15:34] <Chadmyr> d20+4
[15:34] * BotServ rolls the dice for Chadmyr (d20+4) and rolled 15.
[15:34] <Vinedea> d20+2
[15:34] * BotServ rolls the dice for Vinedea (d20+2) and rolled 6.
[15:34] <Chadmyr> (( dave roll your cure light wound ))
[15:35] * Vinedea feels searing pain and is blinded, whimpering loudly
[15:35] <DavidSeafort> (( um... ))
[15:35] <DavidSeafort> (( um, 1d8 per caster lvl ))
[15:36] <DavidSeafort> (( so what's the lvl? (-; ))
[15:36] <Chadmyr> (( only a d8+1 i guess unless the DM says otherwise.))
[15:37] <Taruk> ::slowly moves towards Vin keeping his eyes on Ibon and trying to place himself between Ibon and Vin::
[15:37] <Bynw[GM]> 5th level!!
[15:37] <DavidSeafort> d8+5
[15:37] * BotServ rolls the dice for DavidSeafort (d8+5) and rolled 11.
[15:37] <Bynw[GM]> ! a 10 or greater succeeds ... for those that made it, ibon's bow is unlike any they have ever seen.  it is much like your standard shortbow in size but at the tips there are wooden wheels that the bow strings wraps around*
[15:38] <Taruk> ::slowly withdraws his arrow and places the arrow in his quiver::
[15:39] <Chadmyr> :: seeing David is getting better he tap him on the shoulder :: "You live again boy, you live again" :: then goes look over Vinea :: "Taruk i will handle Vinedea wounds "
[15:39] <Taruk> "Thank you Chad"
[15:39] <Taruk> "Ibon, why did you help us?"
[15:39] <Chadmyr> :: approches Vinedea and look at the wounds and start making bandeges ::
[15:41] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon* "Why would I not? Anyone who is set upon by Owlbears needs assistance.  And there is more work to do even still."
[15:41] <Taruk> ::Starting to grow easier with Ibon's presence:: "More work?"
[15:42] <DavidSeafort> *sits up with pain, though less than before, holding his ribs with both arms. He still shivers as he draws his knees up to his chest, but is more aware*
[15:42] <Chadmyr> ((I take 10 for Vinead wounds making me a 17 total as a healing check ))
[15:43] <Bynw[GM]> ! ok Chadmyr !
[15:43] <DavidSeafort> *almost inaudibly* "Where's Ithil?"
[15:43] <Taruk> ::staring at Ibon waiting for an answer::
[15:43] <DavidSeafort> *looks around, taking very careful breaths*
[15:44] <Chadmyr> to Vinedea "You wound are stabilize now but you will need more healing and rest."
[15:44] <Bynw[GM]> *Ibon* "Yes.  There are 5 dead animals here.  They will cause more to come... predators and scavengers alike.  We must at least clear them off the trail"
[15:44] <DavidSeafort> *notices Ibon and turns his head to look at him, breathing shallowly to avoid pain*
[15:44] * Vinedea nods "thank you Chadmyr"
[15:44] <Chadmyr> :: stands up and goes at Taruk sides ::
[15:45] <Taruk> ::slings his bow and nods to Ibon::
[15:46] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon slings his bow and goes about the grisly task of butchering the remains of the owlbears in order to clear them from the confines of the trail*
[15:46] * Quits: DavidSeafort (User has been mind-ripped)
[15:47] <Taruk> "Chad lets get to work and move these animals, bury them if possible"
[15:47] <Taruk> ::follows suit with Ibon::
[15:47] <Chadmyr> "Well I'll go check the last horse and transfer the portable gearing on it first, you may do the burying if you like (smiling). "
[15:47] <Taruk> ::Once the task is finished goes over to check on Vin::
[15:47] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon* "Definatly bury the horses ... but leave the owlbears ...dont want any of the wolves to gain a taste for horseflesh"
[15:48] * Vinedea lies in the grass half alseep trying to formulate a plan
[15:48] <Bynw[GM]> ! the grissly task takes nearly an hour, anyone who participates is covered in blood  (if they werent already)*
[15:48] <Chadmyr> "Ibon do you know any good healing herbs around these woods."
[15:49] <Bynw[GM]> !! remember vitality points heal at level/hour !!
[15:49] <Chadmyr> (Oh yeah right)
[15:50] <Taruk> ::raises up from Vin and walks over to Ibon and overs his hand:: "I misjudged you."
[15:50] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon* "There are common healing herbs here yes ... I can show them to you if you like.  You may need them"
[15:50] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon takes the hand offered*
[15:50] <Chadmyr> "I'll be glad to Ibon never got enough of those herbs when times is needed."
[15:51] <Taruk> ??time of day??
[15:51] <Bynw[GM]> ! early afternoon !
[15:51] <Taruk> ::surveys the situation::
[15:52] <Chadmyr> "I will go fetch the runaway horses and look arround at the same thim. "
[15:52] <Taruk> "Chad take some time and gather the herbs with Ibon, our friends can use some more rest."
[15:52] <Taruk> ((Or go get David's horse))
[15:53] <Chadmyr> "Well I will go get the horse and the herbs if Ibon wishes to help me"
[15:53] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon and Chadmyr disappear into the forest to look for Davids horse and healing herbs*
[15:54] <Taruk> ::goes over to David:: "How you doing?  Can you move?"
[15:56] <Bynw[GM]> *david is still in pain, and hurts to move, breath or think*
[15:57] <Taruk> ::Starts padding off into the woods::
[15:59] * Joins: IIsi50MHz
[15:59] * IIsi50MHz sets mode: +v IIsi50MHz
[15:59] <IIsi50MHz> [16:48:09] <DavidSeafort> *is hunched over, holding his ribs. Keeps his ears to Ibon, but looks around, taking everything in*
[15:59] <IIsi50MHz> [16:48:11] <DavidSeafort> *shivering begins to slowly subside*
[15:59] * IIsi50MHz is now known as DavidSeafort
[15:59] <Taruk> d20+14
[15:59] * BotServ rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+14) and rolled 23.
[16:00] <Bynw[GM]> (ibon and chad have gone into the woods)
[16:00] <Taruk> ::comes back to the clearing with some branches and vines::
[16:01] <Taruk> d20+14
[16:01] * BotServ rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+14) and rolled 18.
[16:02] <Taruk> d20+3
[16:02] * BotServ rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+3) and rolled 4.
[16:03] <Taruk> ::begins working on the branches and vines::
[16:04] <DavidSeafort> *wonders what Taruk is doing*
[16:05] <DavidSeafort> (( given that I missed a good 20 minutes ))
[16:05] <Taruk> ::continues working pauses eery so often to scan the forrest::
[16:06] <Chadmyr> d20+5
[16:06] * BotServ rolls the dice for Chadmyr (d20+5) and rolled 7.
[16:06] <Bynw[GM]> d20+5
[16:06] * BotServ rolls the dice for Bynw[GM] (d20+5) and rolled 24.
[16:06] <Taruk> ::after aout an hours time drags the stretcher over to David::
[16:07] <Bynw[GM]> *about half an hour later Ibon and Chadmyr return with missing horse in hand*
[16:07] <Taruk> ::after about an hours time drags the stretcher over to David::
[16:08] <Taruk> "Chad can you help me get David on this?"
[16:08] <Chadmyr> "Well yes of cours I can"
[16:09] <Taruk> ::with Chad's help carefully rolls David ontot eh stretcher::
[16:09] <DavidSeafort> *attempts to edge to his feet, leaning against a tree, a little hunched and holding his ribs with one arm*
[16:09] <DavidSeafort> *tries gamely to look around for trouble, taking measure breaths*
[16:09] <DavidSeafort> (( gah bad timing))
[16:10] <Taruk> ::After David is secured on the stretcher moves to Vin:: "Chad tie that stretcher to his horse."
[16:10] * Vinedea is asleep
[16:10] <Chadmyr> "I guess we should move from here the blood will still attracked vermin."
[16:10] <Taruk> ::kneels down next to Vin and gently shakes her awake::
[16:10] <Vinedea> "ow..."
[16:11] <Bynw[GM]> *some vermin are already starting move under the brush this past hour that Chadmyr adn Ibon have been gone*
[16:11] <Vinedea> "hmmm, what's the matter?"
[16:11] <Chadmyr> :: grabs the strethcer and ties it to the horse saddle. ::
[16:11] <Taruk> "Can you move?"
[16:12] * Vinedea attempts to stand, with Taruk's help
[16:12] <Vinedea> "I think so"
[16:12] <DavidSeafort> "Bleh, my brothers hated stretchers."
[16:12] <DavidSeafort> "Now I know why."
[16:12] <Taruk> ::gently walks Vin over to his horse and helps her mount::
[16:13] <Taruk> ::Turns to teh others:: "Lets get moving before bigger and worse things arrive, Ibon thanks for your help."
[16:14] <DavidSeafort> (( *longs to whistle for his horse, Lone Ranger style* Too bad I couldn't (rule-wise) give that to Ithil-i-nen yet ))
[16:15] <Taruk> ::starts walking his horse down the trail::
[16:15] <DavidSeafort> *bumps along*
[16:16] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon looks at Chadmyr and then Taruk* "You are welcome.  There are only a few hours of daylight left.
[16:16] <Chadmyr> "Better make out the best of it. Do you know a good place we could stop"
[16:17] <Taruk> ::turns to Ibon:: "One other thing Ibon, How did you just happen to be here at the right time?"
[16:17] <Chadmyr> :: grabs DavidSeafort horse rein and start directing it slowly so david is not bumped everywhere.::
[16:19] <DavidSeafort> *taps a martial rhythm for a steady march on the wood of the stretcher, unable to do much else from here.
[16:19] <DavidSeafort> *
[16:19] <Bynw[GM]> *Ibon* "There arent any settlements near here."  *to Taruk* "I heard the cries"
[16:20] <Taruk> "And you just happen to be in the area?"
[16:21] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon* "Not too far away, I was a bit of run through the forest to get to where you were."
[16:21] <Taruk> "This is your homeland?"
[16:22] <DavidSeafort> *listens to things around, stilling playing the stretcher like a drum*
[16:22] <Bynw[GM]> *Ibon* "Yes, my family has lived and protected this the forest for generations"
[16:22] <Chadmyr> :: looks at david taping hand times to times. Each time frowning. ::
[16:23] <Taruk> ::nods to Ibon:: "Why Kirsh?"
[16:24] <DavidSeafort> *closes his eyes, since there's not much point in staring up at the trees, and keeps the marching rhytm*
[16:24] <Chadmyr> :: looks arround the forest for a good resting spot ::
[16:25] <Chadmyr> (( near a spring or small clearing ))
[16:26] <Taruk> ::keeps a slow steady pace waiting for Ibon's answer::
[16:26] <Bynw[GM]> *Ibon* "Why does any man live where they live? You are obvioulsy not from here ... Kirsh _is_ inhabited, has been and will always be"
[16:26] <DavidSeafort> *to no one in particular* "You know, it would be more effective witha real drum." *starts to take a deep breath to sigh and regrets it as his ribs complain*
[16:27] <Taruk> ::nods and continues on::
[16:27] <Chadmyr> "You know head makes good drum too young boy" :: accelarate the pace of the horse ::
[16:29] <DavidSeafort> "Not really. The person you're drumming tends to want to beat you up!" *matches rhythm to the pace*
[16:29] <Taruk> ::About an hour before dusk looks for a good camping spot::
[16:29] <Chadmyr> d20+4
[16:29] * BotServ rolls the dice for Chadmyr (d20+4) and rolled 14.
[16:29] <Bynw[GM]> ! 2 hours travel time all !
[16:30] <Bynw[GM]> ! about 5 miles or so due to the lack of horses and the pace required ... no healing possible in the saddle or on the strecher too much movent around !!
[16:30] <Taruk> d20+14
[16:30] * BotServ rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+14) and rolled 20.
[16:31] <Taruk> ::finds a clearing for camp:: "Chad, can you and Ibon set up camp, I will go look for wood and try to get some of this blood off."
[16:32] <Chadmyr> "I don't mind Taruk. I will set camp "
[16:33] <Chadmyr> :: works arround the clearing and sets the camp.:: 
[16:33] <Taruk> ::wanders off into teh woods::
[16:33] <Taruk> d20+14
[16:33] * BotServ rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+14) and rolled 27.
[16:33] <Chadmyr> "So Ibon will you part the night with us. "
[16:34] <DavidSeafort> (( part or pass? ))
[16:34] <DavidSeafort> *stops drumming the stretcher when we stop *
[16:35] <Chadmyr> ((pass ))
[16:36] <Chadmyr> :: makes a good resting place for david and Vinedea. Then takes DavidSeafort stretcher to it. ::
[16:36] <Chadmyr> to Vinedea and DavidSeafort "I will check your wound later just to make shure"
[16:36] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon* "I'll stay, safer that way" *he looks around a bit nerviously as the mists begins to settle in for the night*  "Looks like we may get some rain again too"
[16:37] <Vinedea> "thank you again, Chadmyr"
[16:37] <Chadmyr> "Grrrrrr rain" Looks arround for big leave and start thinking about making a shelter. 
[16:37] <Chadmyr> leafs
[16:38] <DavidSeafort> *looks into the mist and shivers at something unapparent*
[16:38] <Chadmyr> "Boy do you have a crossbow."
[16:38] <Chadmyr> to ibons "Do you think a small shelter would be useful tonight."
[16:39] <Chadmyr> ( "Boy do you have a crossbow." was at david )
[16:39] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon* "It would be out of the rain ... a lean-to or something would be fine .. especially for the boy"
[16:40] <DavidSeafort> "Bah! Crossbows are for lazy people who don't practice."
[16:40] <Vinedea> "I think I will go wash up some of these cuts..."
[16:40] * Vinedea gets up and walks off in the same direction as Taruk did
[16:41] <DavidSeafort> *hears Ibon say 'boy' and isn't sure whether to rankle at all the references or take it as assurance that dreaded adulthood isn't so close after all!*
[16:41] <Chadmyr> to david "Boy lazy people are those in stretcher so i guess it would be useful in anycase"
[16:41] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon works on the lean-to for shelter from the comming storm, making it big enough for 3 to sit or lie under*
[16:42] <Chadmyr> :: helps Ibon over the shelter ::
[16:42] <DavidSeafort> "I didn't choose to be in one; that's a specious argument."
[16:43] <Chadmyr> (( does david have any open wound or apparent ones ))
[16:43] <DavidSeafort> "Just pass me my bow, if it isn't too damaged." (( probably would be ))
[16:44] <DavidSeafort> (( some head mauling and upper arm shredding, IIRC ))
[16:44] <Bynw[GM]> *he's got some bad cuts, bite and clawmarks ... they are beginning to heal nicely but the ride didnt help*
[16:44] <DavidSeafort> *helps with whatever he can without a rib taking his breath*
[16:45] <Chadmyr> :: goes over DavidSeafort, clean the wounds and uses some of the healing herbs on is wounds ::
[16:46] <Chadmyr> "So Ibons are you going somewhere or just wandering and checking the forest."
[16:48] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon* "Just checking on the forest"  *he says as he finds a good spot in the middle of the camp and pulls out two cut boards about a foot long each, and notch to fit together and form an X
[16:50] <Bynw[GM]> *he lays them on the ground and runs his hands over them, murrmering something that sounds like Larethian*
[16:51] <Chadmyr> :: watches Ibons ::
[16:52] <Bynw[GM]> *the wood begins to burn, with a blue flame, though it is not consumed by it*
[16:52] <DavidSeafort> *draws his breath in sharply at Chadmyr's care, stopping before the point at which it hurts* "Sic semper Davidius pestilentia, Chadmyr?"
[16:52] <DavidSeafort> (( *lookup the Latin* ))
[16:52] <DavidSeafort> looked*
[16:53] <Chadmyr> :: raise and eyebrow :: "What you making Ibons" :: makes a step back and puts and hand on is battleaxe ::
[16:53] <Chadmyr> d20+1
[16:53] * BotServ rolls the dice for Chadmyr (d20+1) and rolled 14.
[16:53] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon* "A fire for the camp"
[16:54] <Chadmyr> "And you say this now. Well taruk most have a good time with the lady then "
[16:54] <DavidSeafort> (( *tries to figure out what Chadmyr just said* ))
[16:56] <Chadmyr> "Fire just the thing needed too cook a good meal. About that David a good meal "
[16:57] <DavidSeafort> "Well, if the altenative is a bad meal...I guess that will be fine."
[16:59] <Chadmyr> "Well boy I can give you dry meat and bread if you like"
[17:00] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon looks around as the rain begins to fall*
[17:01] <Chadmyr> "Errrrr just what we needed rain. Guess it will wash the blood off " 
[17:02] <Bynw[GM]> *the fire sputters in the rain but doesnt go out*
[17:02] <Chadmyr> :: tries to make a small shelter for the fire ::
[17:03] * Disconnected
[17:09] * Attempting to rejoin channel #Teara-Adan
[17:09] * Rejoined channel #Teara-Adan
[17:09] * Topic is '20 Years of Role-Playing in the World of Sixguns, Sorcery and Psionics ( www.teara-adan.com ) :: Magica Remembered - Sessions on Sunday @ 3pm CT ::'
[17:09] * Set by SYSTEM on Wed Jun 11 18:15:54
[17:09] <#Teara-Adan> I MUST HAVE YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS BEFORE GAME TIME TODAY
[17:09] <#Teara-Adan>  Message boards on teara-adan.com are reopening
[17:09] <#Teara-Adan>  Also please let me know if you would like to help with the website
[17:10] <Bynw> (nope unless we have too)
[17:11] * Bynw sets mode: +v Vinedea
[17:12] <Taruk> ((I can continue))
[17:12] <Vinedea> ((I have no choice but to continue :)))
[17:12] <Vinedea> ((LOL))
[17:12] <DavidSeafort> (( heh ))
[17:12] <Bynw> ! on ward we go !
[17:13] <DavidSeafort> (( We have company in town...so tying up the line is bad. *makes save vs real life* ))
[17:13] <DavidSeafort> (( shhh, don't tell ))
[17:13] <Bynw> (( i know nothing! ))
[17:14] <Bynw> (( reminder if you havent registered yet please do so:  http://www.teara-adan.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi ))
[17:15] * Bynw is now known as Bynw[GM]
[17:15] <Taruk> ::comes strolling back into camp, much cleaner than before escorting Vin and carrying a pile of wood::
[17:16] * Vinedea scurries along behind Taruk, hoping there is shelter of some sort at camp
[17:16] <Taruk> ::looks at teh fire burning and drops the wood:: "I guess you don't need this."
[17:17] <DavidSeafort> *watches them walk across the camp*
[17:17] <Taruk> "I'll take first watch."
[17:17] <Bynw[GM]> *Ibon* "I wouldnt go wandering off into these woods after dark ... the Owlbears and other creatures are the least of your worries if you do"
[17:18] * Vinedea goes over to Chadmyr "do you have any more bandages or dressings? I cleaned up a few cuts and they are bleeding fresh"
[17:18] <Chadmyr> "Well yes of cours "
[17:18] <Chadmyr> "Let me check" :: grabs is bags :: "Here put some of these over your wounds."
[17:19] <Taruk> ::looks around for a fairly dry spot that surveys the entire camp::
[17:20] <Vinedea> "thank you"
[17:20] <DavidSeafort> *uses the wood-cased kit from his pack to reinforce his bow, frowning with dissatisfaction when finished*
[17:20] * Vinedea bandages the remaining cuts
[17:21] <Chadmyr> :: found a spot and sits.:: "Wake mu up when it's my turn "
[17:22] <Taruk> ::finds a large tree a few paces up a small hill and settles in for the watch::
[17:22] <Vinedea> "Ibon, Sir... what else is in these woods at night"?
[17:22] * Vinedea looks very worried
[17:22] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon goes to the lean-to holding DavidSeafort* "Let me help you with that, I need something to do to keep my sharp just now"
[17:23] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon responds* "about 5 miles from here are the high bogs and another 15 or so are the ruins."
[17:23] <DavidSeafort> *knits his brow fleetingly, but hands it over*
[17:24] <Taruk> ::chuckles a bit to himself::
[17:24] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon takes the bow like a parent taking hold of a loving child*
[17:25] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon* "The high bogs are home to a cabal of Druids, that are best left alone.  More active at night than the day especially after a full moon."
[17:26] * Vinedea nods slowly "they do not prefer intruders, I take it?"
[17:27] <Bynw[GM]> *ibon* "They murder them"
[17:27] * Vinedea swallows
[17:29] <Bynw[GM]> ! night comes over the camp, Ibon's blue fire burns adn sputters as the rain hits it but doesnt go out. Others are overcome by exahstion and sleep.  ANyone who attempt to stay awake needs to make a fort save"
[17:29] <Chadmyr> (Not me, I'm waiting that someone is waking me up for my watch turn :) guess it's a flop)
[17:30] <Taruk> d20+8
[17:30] * BotServ rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+8) and rolled 24.
[17:30] <DavidSeafort> *to Ibon* "Tuus ambustionis protectio est, germanus? Not just a flame."
[17:31] <DavidSeafort> (( "Your fire is ward [literally 'protection'], right?..." ))
[17:31] <Taruk> ::late into the night moves slowly into camp and rouses Chadmyr::
[17:31] <Bynw[GM]> *Ibon* "Just a flame boy ... goto sleep you need it"
[17:31] <Taruk> "You're up Chad."
[17:32] <DavidSeafort> *settles down, watching Ibon work the bow*
[17:32] <Taruk> ::late into the night moves slowly into camp and rouses Chadmyr::
[17:32] <Taruk>  "You're up Chad."
[17:32] <Chadmyr> :: waking up slowly :: "What what hmmmmmm yes yes the watch" :: stands up walk a bit to wake up ::
[17:32] <Taruk> ((in case it was a little out of order))
[17:32] <DavidSeafort> *doesn't look like he believes it's really just a fire*
[17:33] <Chadmyr> :: survey the camp site and the forest :: 
[17:33] <DavidSeafort> *drifts slowly to sleep, listening*
[17:33] <DavidSeafort> d10
[17:33] * BotServ rolls the dice for DavidSeafort (d10) and rolled 4.
[17:33] <Taruk> ::settles into a comfortable spot a few paces away from Vin's resting place::
[17:33] * Vinedea sleeps the sleep of an exhausted child in what was left of her bedroll
[17:34] <DavidSeafort> (( four minutes from conciousness to sleep (-; ))
[17:35] <Bynw[GM]> *dawn comes and with it the rain also again stops*
[17:35] <DavidSeafort> (( I gotta scram. Dinner approaches. ))
[17:35] <Vinedea> ((actually I'm in Taruk's bedroll since apparently he has given it up for me, the good Knight he is :) ))
[17:36] <Bynw[GM]> (( ok we will stop here and resume at a later date with dawn rising ))
[17:36] <DavidSeafort> (( heh, but if you merely said you were in Taruk's bedroll, we might think you were getting more serious (-; ))
[17:36] <Taruk> ((bad David))
[17:36] <Vinedea> (( yes that is why I was specific :P ))
[17:36] <Bynw[GM]> give out your xp all ... and I will figure the base for everone ... DavidSeafort gets my bonus of +75
[17:36] <DavidSeafort> (( bye all--oh, xp split *think think* ))
[17:37] <DavidSeafort> (( bad? heh ))
[17:37] <Chadmyr> 34 to dave 33 for the rest 
[17:37] <Bynw[GM]> i'll email the list with the base 
[17:37] <Vinedea> 45 to Chadmyr, 15 to David and Taruk
[17:37] <Chadmyr> (( good game guys ))
[17:38] * Chadmyr is now known as Zizany
[17:38] <Taruk> even to all with Ibon getting the 1
[17:38] <Taruk> :)
[17:38] <Vinedea> ROFL
[17:38] <Bynw[GM]> ibon gives his 1 to DavidSeafort
[17:38] * DavidSeafort is now known as IIsi
[17:38] <IIsi> heh Taruk
[17:39] <IIsi> Chad Taruk Vin 36 30 34
[17:39] <Bynw[GM]> and this log will be posted to teh msg board
[17:39] <Taruk> okie dokie
[17:39] <Mistyck> gee that sounds like maybe they are Vin's measurements ;)
[17:39] <Taruk> I got to run to the store see you all later
[17:40] <Vinedea> ROFLMAO
[17:40] <Vinedea> cya Taruk
[17:40] * Vinedea is now known as Tika
[17:40] <IIsi> lol
[17:40] <Taruk> Thats too easy Mistyck
[17:40] * Bynw[GM] is now known as Bynw
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member