[19:47]<Bynw> | Quarte. All in attendance discussing the
[19:47]<Bynw> | dangers of Chadwick and his Lord, the
[19:47]<Bynw> | Giver of Gifts.
[19:47]<Bynw> |
[19:47]<Bynw> | The Warded chamber is breached ... but not
[19:47]<Bynw> | by the wards being forced down or even
[19:47]<Bynw> | opened. They are just walked through as if
[19:47]<Bynw> | they did not exist. A feat that is nigh
[19:47]<Bynw> | impossible by all reasoning.
[19:47]<Bynw> |
[19:47]<Bynw> | The one breaching the wards, wears the
[19:47]<Bynw> | Anadari robes of the Knights of Bindar.
[19:47]<Bynw> | He is attacked by the readied spell of a
[19:47]<Bynw> | powerful Spectral Magician and shurgs it
[19:47]<Bynw> | off harmlessly.
[19:47]<Bynw> +-------------------------------------------+
[19:47]<Bynw> |     Today's Game Date: Saturday the
[19:47]<Bynw> |              28 Juni 464 NE
[19:47]<Bynw> |            Game Time: Mid-day
[19:47]<Bynw> | Location: Hidden Spectral Magician Fortress
[19:47]<Bynw> |    Located somewhere in the Einar Mnts
[19:47]<Bynw> |          End of Adventure Recap
[19:47]<Bynw> +-------------------------------------------+
[19:49]<Bynw> *the newcomer walks into the chamber, the wards sealing its wound behind him. he moves with determination, purpose, and to those observing him, as if the world has stopped to give him its full attention ... but only for a few heartbeats until he reaches the table
[19:52]<Bynw> *he is an elf* "You will forgive the intrusion I hope. As I have something to tell you." *he says*
[19:53]* Risira appears in a corner of the room, looking rather disoriented. She looks around the room and is relieved to see the familiar faces of Regan, Llanth, and Daine.
[19:53]<+Daine> ::Fists on the table he stares the newcomer down::
[19:53]<+Llanth> "What might that be?"
[19:54]<Bynw> *Michael, a bit stunned still* "Who is this man?"
[19:54]<Bynw> *elf* "Master Nym" *he says to the air* "I hope you can hear me as well"
[19:54]<+Master_Nym> "Vor'en Terboh, newly annointed member of the Anadari council in Polaris."
[19:55]<+Master_Nym> ::Nods to the elf::
[19:56]<+Master_Nym> "He is the voice of the Knights of Bindar on the council."
[19:56]<Bynw> *Vor'en* "I will answer your question in due time m'lord ... but for now. The Matrix outside of Deever will be active very soon"
[19:57]<Bynw> *Vor'en* "You dont have the time or the manpower to stop it."
[19:57]<+Daine> ::sucks air through his teeth, and takes a seat::
[19:57]<+Master_Nym> ::Pales::
[19:58]<Bynw> *Michael* "The Knight's of Bindar? But they are extinct."
[19:59]<Bynw> *Regan blinks as he notices Risira*
[19:59]<+Master_Nym> "Michael, stop thinking in linear fashion. Extinction is just a matter of reference."
[20:01]<Bynw> *Vor'en* "I would concentrate on other avenues. Like gaining an alliance with those that control the Matrix here."
[20:02]<Bynw> *Regan goes over to help Risira and asks her how she got here when she was still at the Tri-Sun Fortress*
[20:04]<+Risira> to Regan "I'm not sure.  Michon is well now, and he must have sent me."
[20:05]<+Daine> ::Addressing the newcomer:: "And who would that be?"
[20:06]<+Master_Nym> "I was unaware that an active Matrix existed in this region."
[20:06]<Bynw> "The Prince of Einar of course." *Vor'en replies* "We are in Einar right now. It's not active. It too is missing its central brick. Taken by a previous Giver of Gifts."
[20:08]<Bynw> *Ibon looks up for the broken pieces of Regan's bow and sets them aside*
[20:08]<Bynw> *Tara motions for Risira to come have a seat next to her*
[20:09]* Risira sits down beside Tara. (to Tara) @@What have I missed?@@
[20:11]<Bynw> *Tara pats Risira's hand and enters Rapport with her, catching her up withing a few heartbeats of sharing*
[20:11]<+Master_Nym> "So it's to be an arms race until we repeat the Starlight wars Master Terboh?"
[20:11]* Risira nods and smiles a thank-you to Tara.
[20:13]<Bynw> "You have hours maybe a few days before the Matrix at Deever is felt across the Quarte and beyond. Its an arms race alright. But the Skylight War is a good analogy of things to come. But the future is always in motion."
[20:15]<+Master_Nym> ::Nods thoughtfully:: "I have much to do then. The question of what to do in Mariabronn weights heavily on me."
[20:18]<+Master_Nym> "I see plainly why Parshawl took the bricks to begin with."
[20:18]<Bynw> *Vor'en* "Give yourself some time with Mariabronn Master Nym. D'narr will protect it. I would seek out alliances with any who hold control over the various Matrices that exist within the Quarte."
[20:18]<Bynw> *Ibon makes eye contact with Nym for a moment*
[20:20]<+Master_Nym> ::Looks thoughtfully at Ibon for a moment, but waves him off a moment later::
[20:20]<Bynw> *Vor'en looks around* "It is good to be in a place full of Anadari and spellweavers. You all know that luck isnt happenstance"
[20:23]<+Daine> "Master Terboh who possess the medallion to the Matrix here in Einar?"
[20:26]<Bynw> "Before I take my leave .... Your Grace. I am a Knight of Bindar. And I have the ability to walk through a Ward. The Prince has it after it left the possession of the Heir of Marshawl. Oh, Master Nym, don't forget to have Master Krig show you the Pattern since you are the last of the House Arcadia." *with those words he simply isnt there anymore and Michael is on his feat whispering a spell*
[20:28]<Bynw> *Michael* "That has to be a Knight of Bindar. He is an Anadari-Mage. He used some kind of spell to leave here."
[20:30]<+Master_Nym> ::Looks frustrated and shakes his head::
[20:34]<Bynw> *Tara* "They always talk in riddles. Bindar never said much of anything either the few times I saw him."
[20:34]<+Master_Nym> "Last of the House Arcadia?...Ah if only Krig was here I have so many questions" ::he speaks in low tones::
[20:35]<+Master_Nym> ::Glances at Tara, but simply snorts and nods::
[20:35]<Bynw> *Tara thinks for a moment* "And so does my father for that matter."
[20:36]<+Llanth> "Talk in riddles?"
[20:36]<Bynw> *Tara nods* "Yes. Never comes straight out and tells you anything."
[20:38]<Bynw> *Michael* "If we need an army. We don't have one. My brothers are reluctant to help the Anadari. They are short sighted fools."
[20:39]<+Master_Nym> "I think this is the first occasion when we are in complete agreement Lord Stonemont."
[20:39]<+Master_Nym> "I do not think an Army would be of any use though."
[20:40]<Bynw> *Michael* "With your permission Master Nym. I would like to help your Anadari House and its members. Or at least one of its members."
[20:41]<+Master_Nym> ::eyes Lord Stonemont for a moment, then nods his approval::
[20:44]<+Daine> "This is a waste of time, we should be finding this prince of Einar."
[20:44]<Bynw> *Michael nodes back in thanks to Nym* "Llanth. I, as a arch-mage can spot a fledgling wizard a mile away. I have something for you here." *he pulls out a bound book and hands it across the table to Llanth*
[20:46]* Elim (~Elim@survival.is.preparedness) has joined #teara-adan
[20:46]* Llanth has quit (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)
[20:46]* Elim is now known as Llanth
[20:46]* Bynw gives voice to Llanth
[20:48]<Bynw> *Michael* "This is spellbook. Nearly identical as that given to all initiates of the orange magicians"
[20:54]* Llanth takes the book and looks it over for a moment.
[20:55]<+Llanth> "Many thanks.
[20:55]<+Daine> ::rolls his eyes:: "Great. Books. That will help."
[20:55]<Bynw> *Michael* "To a mage they are very helpful"
[20:56]<+Daine> ::Leans back and crosses his arms:: "I suppose so."
[20:57]<+Master_Nym> ::sighs::
[20:57]<+Llanth> "Or to anyone who can manage to sound out their own name when written down." *Looks at Daine.*
[20:59]<Bynw> *Michael* "I think a diplomatic course may not be the best when dealing with the Einarian Prince. Einar is part of the Empire though so getting there is easy. One of the first gateways was built outside of Quiette Castle."
[20:59]<+Daine> ::Sniffs, he speaks in Valmari:: "I speak and write two languages tree lover, how many do you speak?"
[21:00]<+Master_Nym> ::his voice holds just a hint of an edge:: "Enough."
[21:02]<+Master_Nym> "Thank you Lord Stonemont. When the time is right I would be honored to repay your generosity by providing help to Ibon on his path to completing his training." ::he looks to Ibon with a fire in his eyes::
[21:03]<Bynw> *Michael, mostly directing what he says to Daine* "Einar is an independent Principality. The reigning prince is Dawson Colicos-Ibly."
[21:03]<Bynw> *Michael nods*
[21:06]<+Master_Nym> "I for one believe Master Terboh in this. It is time to gather our strength and prepare for the coming battle. Master Camidus, can you tell us anything of this so called 'giver of gifts'?"
[21:07]<Bynw> *Michael* "Master Nym. I think I shall leave Einar in your hands. I have more work to do with my brothers. Attempting to convince them that there is a threat out there."
[21:09]<Bynw> *Camidus* "The Giver of Gifts is a title. Generally held by the master of Kirsh and therefore lord of the Druids that live there. They are all fantically loyal to their Lord and Master. He has always had abilities far beyond those of most mortals. And may not be mortal. The Druids of Kirsh treat him as a living god."
[21:10]<Bynw> "Parshawl thee Anlarye was such a person. Others as well but I do not know them by name."
[21:15]<Bynw> "So the Giver is always a powerful spellweaver and or an adept. And has delusions of godhood." *Camidus states*
[21:16]<+Daine> ::Smirks at Ibon::
[21:17]<+Master_Nym> ::Looks to the assembled members of House Horizon:: "What do you have to say on this? What do you think our next course should be?"
[21:19]<+Risira> "We obviously cannot fight Chadwick and the Giver of Gifts on a purely physical plane.  Can we outmaneuver them or overpower them magically?"
[21:21]<Bynw> *Tara* "Chadwick is an adept and has very strong Shields, but I think his true strength is with his druidic magic."
[21:22]<Bynw> *Regan* "Shouldn't we follow Master Terboh's advise and seek out an alliance with the Prince."
[21:25]<+Daine> ::Looks to the Arch Druid:: "What are the weaknesses of Chadwicks magic?"
[21:26]<Bynw> *Camidus* "From what I know of him. Keep him away from plants."
[21:28]<Bynw> "If you are anywhere near a plant and he can see or See you. He will use it against you."
[21:35]<Bynw> *Michael* "Ibon, I shall leave our guests in your hands again. I have to go back before I am missed."
[21:38]<+Master_Nym> ::Rolls his eyes::
[21:40]<Bynw> *Michael* "As a Duke I have a number of duties and as a Spectral Magician even more." *he leaves the chamber*
[21:40]<+Master_Nym> "Your help was indespensible as always Michael. Don't let us keep you from the needs of the sycophants of the kings court."
[21:42]* WarLord1 (~WarLord@48DFF2.199311.0335D9.873D9D) has joined #teara-adan
[21:43]<+Master_Nym> "If we are in agreement then I think it is time we paid the Prince of Einar a visit?"
[21:43]<Bynw> *Regan* "So what will we do next Master?"
[21:46]<+Master_Nym> "Let's see the Prince. Our friends should be able to carry us to the waiting room outside his court. An unexpected visit, but not unwlecome in the end I think. Let's go."
[21:46]<+Master_Nym> ::Stands and moves towwards the door and the courtyard beyond::
[21:46]* Risira follows Master Nym.
[21:47]<+Daine> ::Looks to Ibon:: "Do you need a ride?"
[21:47]<Bynw> *Ibon* "Yes that would be good thank you.*
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member