News:

The Teara Adan campaign is using Polyhedral Fudge

Main Menu

Magica Remembered 07/20

Started by Bynw, 08 November 2006, 16:13:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

[15:02] <.GM-Bynw> ***RECAP***
[15:03] <.GM-Bynw> *Leaving the scene of the owlbear attack the adventures are joined by the ranger Ibon.  Travelling until nightfall where they rest and camp during the nightly rains common in the forest of Kirsh.  Taruk and Chadmyr taking turns at watch while the others rest and regain their strength.
[15:03] <.GM-Bynw> *Ibon has warned the others of the cult of druids that lurk within these woods ... and how they do not take kindly to strangers.
[15:05] <+DavidSeafort> *murmurs* "I do not take strangely to kinders."
[15:05] <.GM-Bynw> ***End Recap***
[15:05] <.GM-Bynw> *When the early light of morning arrives the rains have stopped, and Ibon's blue fire still burns. 
[15:05] <.GM-Bynw> *the ground is wet and covered in a heavy layer of mist
[15:06] <.GM-Bynw> that rolls across the forest floor
[15:06] <.GM-Bynw> (( assume 5 hours of rest for anyone that needs healing ))
[15:07] <+DavidSeafort> (( erm was it 1 WP per 2h? ))
[15:07] <.GM-Bynw> (( its level/hr for VP ))
[15:08] <+Taruk> ::stretches and rises to his feet::
[15:08] <.GM-Bynw> *Ibon is not in the camp*
[15:09] <.GM-Bynw> *Chadmyr is hard to see standing up due to the heavy mists, which he complains about somewhat to himself*
[15:09] <+DavidSeafort> (( woa, fast heal. Who needs clerics? (-: ))
[15:10] * +Vinedea gets up slowly, wincing with stiff and sore muscles
[15:11] <+Taruk> ::checks around the camp looking for the direction Ibon went::
[15:11] <.GM-Bynw> ((wait till you get some WP damage))
[15:11] <.GM-Bynw> ! Wilderness Lore check there Taruk !
[15:11] <+Taruk> d20+14
[15:11] * +Palamedes rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+14) and rolled 20.
[15:11] <+DavidSeafort> (( I know. I already have it ))
[15:12] * Andy_Hock is now known as James
[15:13] <+James> ::walks towards the camp, leading his horse::
[15:13] <.GM-Bynw> (( describe yourself James ... and remember there is about 3' of mist covering everything ))
[15:14] <+James> ((a vague form, if there's that much mist))
[15:14] <+James> ((followed by a vaguely-horselike form))
[15:15] * +Vinedea freezes seeing a stranger walk up
[15:16] <.GM-Bynw> *the warmth and light of Ibon's fire can be seen and felt even buried in the mists
[15:16] <+DavidSeafort> *grabs at bow, looks at it's bandage, and unnotches dagger instead*
[15:16] <+James> "Good morning.  I come in peace."
[15:16] <.GM-Bynw> (( DavidSeafort no bow around ))
[15:17] <+Taruk> ::stands and turms to teh sound of the voice, hand on his sword hilt::
[15:17] <+DavidSeafort> (( then /grabs at/ where it was last night when Ibon was monkeying. Strike the bandage ref ))
[15:17] * +Vinedea squints to see the stranger, being very quiet so as not to be heard (or seen if possible)
[15:18] <+Taruk> "Hold stranger"
[15:18] <+James> ::stops a short distance outside the camp::
[15:19] <+James> ::stops when Taruk says to, then . . . ::
[15:20] <+DavidSeafort> (( unnotches: you know; that point at wich a sheath securely holds a blade. It can hamper drawing, grabbed the sheath with one hand and pushed up on the hilt with thumb, baring just a wee of blade and freeing it. Maybe there's a name for this? ))
[15:20] <+Vinedea> (( readying? :) ))
[15:21] <+James> "I'm just here to see what's going on in the forest.  I mean you no harm."
[15:21] <+DavidSeafort> (( bleh, not a RULES name. Silly Tik (-: ))
[15:21] <+DavidSeafort> (( *thinks the special effects guy got just a /little/ carried away with the fog machine* ))
[15:22] <+Taruk> "We are just passing through."
[15:22] <+DavidSeafort> *looks skeptical...not than anyone right next to him can see that*
[15:22] <+DavidSeafort> (( gah, not logging *fixes* ))
[15:23] <+DavidSeafort> (( must figure out how to auto log only certain channels, instead of all or nothing [-: ))[15:25] <.GM-Bynw> *another can be heard approaching from behind the party ... the sound of a horse coming down the trail as it too appears out of the mists*
[15:25] <+DavidSeafort> "A forester on a horse seems rather strange. Maybe more like a rancher. But who am I to know for sure?"
[15:26] <+Taruk> ::Motions for the others to get out of sight and turns to the sounds of teh approaching rider::
[15:26] <+James> "The Archdruid sent me here from the North because he heard that something 'odd' was going on in Kirsh forest.  Besides the local druids, you seem to be the only people nearby, so I wanted to visit and see if you're aware of anything the Archdruid might regard as 'odd'"
[15:26] <+DavidSeafort> *sighs at the approach, appearing to think 'Great. I'm an idiot'*
[15:27] <+Taruk> ::not turning back to the new comer:: "You mean other than this suddenly becoming a major thgoughway in Kirsh?"
[15:28] <+DavidSeafort> "You mean other than owlbears impaling themselves on bows?" *sounds a little facetious, and totally guessing*
[15:28] <.GM-Bynw> *the rider from the rear is Ibon, he draws his bow and notchs an arrow as he rides up into the camp seeing the stranger*
[15:29] <+Taruk> ::motions to ibon then turns back::
[15:29] <+DavidSeafort> *blinks rapidly in consternation* *mutter* "/This/ is a major thoroughway?" *disbelieving based on past experience*
[15:30] <+DavidSeafort> *tries to see what Ibon has with him, looking for something in particular*
[15:30] <+James> ::looks towards Ibon:: "Hello.  As I've just told your friends, I'm here from the North on a mission to gather information for the Archdruid.  I come in peace and mean you no harm."
[15:31] <.GM-Bynw> *ibon* "A druid!"
[15:31] <+Taruk> "Like I said earlier we are just passing through."
[15:31] * +Vinedea watches Ibon carefully
[15:31] <+Vinedea> (( is the fog clearing at all? ))
[15:31] <+DavidSeafort> d20+12
[15:31] * +Palamedes rolls the dice for DavidSeafort (d20+12) and rolled 32.
[15:31] <.GM-Bynw> (( a little, but still very thick, take a few hours for it to burn off completely))
[15:32] <+James> ::again towards Ibon::  "you don't . . . like druids?"
[15:33] <+James> ::smiles a bit to show that was not a threat::
[15:34] <.GM-Bynw> *ibon* "I dont trust any druids in Kirsh" *he says and looking at Taruk* "And neither should you"
[15:34] <+Taruk> ::turns partially towards Iban:: "I don't trust rangers who just happen to be in teh area either."
[15:35] <+Taruk> ::turns back to the stranger:: "What is your name?"
[15:35] <+James> I am James.
[15:36] <+Taruk> "And where do you come from?"
[15:36] <+James> Originally, from Paradise, but I've been living on the eastern coast for several years."
[15:37] <+Taruk> "Where on the eastern coast?"
[15:39] <+DavidSeafort> (( ARG mutliple program crashes ))
[15:40] <+Taruk> "And can you provide proof you were sent here by the Archdruid."
[15:40] <+James> "In Tennes, in Adan.  I went there to help repair damege caused by raiders."
[15:41] <+James> I carry the Archdruid's seal.
[15:41] <+James> ((that was supposed to be in quotes))
[15:41] <+Taruk> ((Don't worry aboutit))
[15:42] <+Taruk> ::motions for teh newcomer to enter the camp::
[15:43] <+James> ::enters slowly and nonthreateningly as possible::
[15:44] <.GM-Bynw> ? walking the horse right ?
[15:44] <+James> Yes.
[15:45] <+Taruk> ::offers James to sit and rest for a bit::
[15:45] * +Vinedea steps forward "I am Vinedea - we were about to break our fast here then leave this area... you are welcome to join us. We would do well to learn of the road ahead from you"
[15:46] <.GM-Bynw> *Ibon lowers his weapon, and retuns the arrow to his quiver.  He then dismounts at the rear of teh camp*
[15:46] * DavidSeafort (IIsi50MHz@AC967B92.ipt.aol.com) Quit (User has been mind-ripped)
[15:47] <.GM-Bynw> (( ack ))
[15:47] <+James> "Greetings.  I am just recently here myself, but I'll tell you whatever I know of the area from my short time here."
[15:48] <+Taruk> ::keeps an eye on Ibon as he listens to James::
[15:50] * +Vinedea breaks out bread and cheese for all, not setting up any type of eating area since it would be enfolded in mist
[15:50] <+James> "I don't know much about the road, just that the ruins of the old castle are about ten miles away."
[15:50] <.GM-Bynw> *Ibon watches the druid very carefully, never taking his eyes off of him*
[15:52] <+Taruk> ::takes some of the ffod and eats, than moves to Ibon::
[15:52] <+Taruk> "why do not trust druid?"
[15:53] * IIsi50MHz (IIsi50MHz@AC940542.ipt.aol.com) has joined #Teara-Adan
[15:53] * IIsi50MHz sets mode: +v IIsi50MHz
[15:53] <.GM-Bynw> "Because the druids in this area will just as soon kill you for not being an animal as look at you"
[15:53] * IIsi50MHz is now known as DavidSeafort
[15:53] <+DavidSeafort> (( last got: [16:48:07] <James> ((that was supposed to be in quotes)) ))
[15:53] <+Taruk> "he is not from this area"
[15:55] <+Taruk> ::then a little louder:: "We should be on our way."
[15:55] <+James> "Since those ruins could be connected with something 'odd' going on, I was thinking of heading that way myself.  If you're heading that way, it would be safer to travel together."
[15:55] <.GM-Bynw> "So he says"
[15:56] <+James> "Then again maybe not."  ::turns to Ibon::  "You really don't seem to like druids . . . "
[15:56] <+Taruk> ::back to Ibon:: "and so you say you are a ranger who was just in the area as well, I don't fully trust eitehr of you but standing here bickering isn't safe or going to get me to my destination any quicker."
[15:56] <+DavidSeafort> ((whoa, I got that in stereo))
[15:57] <+Vinedea> ((it's our value added service, David :) ))
[15:57] <+Taruk> ::walks away from Ibon and begin breaking camp::
[15:58] <.GM-Bynw> *Ibon turns his attention to DavidSeafort* "I see you are doing better"
[15:58] <+DavidSeafort> (( well, based on what I thought I send when all my sockets were pretending to be connected... ))
[15:59] <+DavidSeafort> *is looking around he edge of the leanto, peering behind it and into the mist*
[16:00] <+DavidSeafort> "Just don't ask me to sing. Or yawn. Or take a deep breath..." *half-hearted half-grin* (( is that a quarter? heh ))
[16:00] <+DavidSeafort> *turns around to face Ibon*
[16:01] <+DavidSeafort> "I believe you were owkring on something." *leadingly*
[16:01] <+DavidSeafort> working*
[16:01] <+Taruk> ::once finished with the camp starts walking off in teh direction he went teh night before::
[16:01] <+James> ::to David::  "Are you injured?  Perhaps I could help you out."
[16:02] <+DavidSeafort> *looks at James sideways, suspiciously*
[16:02] <.GM-Bynw> *Ibon laughs* "Finished.  I am afraid your bow was beyond repair ... it had several cracks in it already"
[16:02] <+DavidSeafort> "Perhaps." *in a tone of neither saying one way or the other*
[16:03] <+James> "I was just suggesting a cure wounds spell, friend."
[16:03] <+DavidSeafort> *raises his eyebrows at Ibon and looks about*
[16:04] <.GM-Bynw> *ibon takes the bow that he had pointed at James earlier and hands it across to DavidSeafort* "Best I could do over night"
[16:04] * +Vinedea looks at the bow and steps closer to see it
[16:06] <+DavidSeafort> *purses his lips a moment* "I choose my friends. You may try, collegus pro tempera."
[16:06] <.GM-Bynw> *a breaze whips up through the trees and camp site, cold and crisp ... blowing the mists about...*
[16:07] <+DavidSeafort> *takes the bow ((sans ooc delay to look up Latin))*
[16:07] <+James> ::cure light wounds on David::
[16:08] <+DavidSeafort> "Even recurved!"
[16:08] <+DavidSeafort> (( cure lt translates to vp/wp how? ))
[16:09] <+DavidSeafort> "You carry a steam room around with you?" *grin*
[16:09] * +Vinedea steps VERY close to DavidSeafort to look at the bow
[16:09] <+DavidSeafort> "Or just a candle?"
[16:09] <+James> d8+5
[16:09] * +Palamedes rolls the dice for James (d8+5) and rolled 10.
[16:09] <+DavidSeafort> *looks a bit startled at Vinedea's prozimity*
[16:10] <.GM-Bynw> ((VP or half for WP))
[16:10] <+James> ((10 points.  I don't know how they're distributed between vp and wp.))
[16:10] <+DavidSeafort> "Erm, hello my Lady"
[16:10] * +Vinedea looks entirely absorbed with the bow, not noticing David
[16:10] * +Vinedea jumps back startled herself
[16:10] <+Taruk> d20+14
[16:10] * +Palamedes rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+14) and rolled 17.
[16:11] <+Vinedea> "oh... er, sorry David... I don't know if I've ever seen one like that"
[16:11] <+DavidSeafort> *lets out a little breath relief unobtrusively at Vin's step back*
[16:11] <+DavidSeafort> *inspects bow further*
[16:12] <+DavidSeafort> " 'best you could do overnight'? This is VERY good work, sir. "
[16:13] <+DavidSeafort> *gives Ibon a mild calculating look and, after a moment, nods to himself (apparently having decided something*)*
[16:15] <.GM-Bynw> *Ibon* "It could have better actually ... the lines are not perfect for someone your age ... but it will do ... purhaps it will serve you better as you gain in skill and age."
[16:15] <+DavidSeafort> (( *curses censored blue streak* Can't even load wordpad, due to frazzing resource leak earlier. *puts recent info in notepad )-: * ))
[16:16] <+Taruk> d20+14
[16:16] * +Palamedes rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+14) and rolled 32.
[16:17] <+DavidSeafort> *turns his head to his left, towards Vinedea* *queitly, trying not to sound sheepish* "It is no offense, Lady Vinedea."
[16:19] * +Vinedea smiles at DavidSeafort "no offense taken - this is a work of art"
[16:19] * +Vinedea looks up at Ibon "how on earth did you do that overnight???"
[16:20] <.GM-Bynw> *Ibon* "little sleep"
[16:21] <+DavidSeafort> (( none taken? I thought you acted as though you gave offense. you're the one who appologised *casts banish confusion* ))
[16:21] <+DavidSeafort> "I can imagine!" *impressed*
[16:21] <+Vinedea> (( LOL sorry, I'm the one who's confused obviously :P ))
[16:21] * +Vinedea suddenly looks around and frowns
[16:22] <+Vinedea> "Taruk?"
[16:22] <+DavidSeafort> *pats Vinedea's shoulder reassuringly*
[16:22] <+DavidSeafort> (( *pats Tika's shoulder reassuringly* (-; ))
[16:22] <+Vinedea> ((LOL))
[16:22] * +Vinedea turns back to David, looking panicked
[16:23] <+DavidSeafort> "'e uent thatta way" *indicates with his thumb*
[16:23] * +Vinedea calls out verbally, louder "Taruk!"
[16:23] <+Vinedea> "yes but he's not answering me - in any manner"
[16:23] * +Vinedea gives David a "you know what I mean" look
[16:23] <+DavidSeafort> "Oops. /He/ /went/"
[16:23] <+DavidSeafort> *emphasing th ecorrections*
[16:24] <+Vinedea> ((s'ok, the type0 demons are rampant today))
[16:24] <+James> d20+2
[16:24] * +Palamedes rolls the dice for James (d20+2) and rolled 10.
[16:24] <+Taruk> ::shortly after comes walking back into camp from teh direct Ibon entered earlier:: "Shhhh you'll wake the dead."
[16:24] * +Vinedea gasps
[16:24] <+Vinedea> "don't *DO* that!"
[16:24] <+DavidSeafort> *begins to realise what vin means* ((that's no typo, it's accent. Appearing during um emotional moments of one sort or another x-: ))
[16:25] <+Vinedea> (( ok I give up for the day then ;) ))
[16:25] <.GM-Bynw> *Chadmyr* "I dont think I would like the dead here awoken"
[16:25] <+Taruk> ::looks innocently:: "are we ready to leave?"
[16:25] * +Vinedea looks visibly shaken and rests back against a tree for a moment
[16:25] <+DavidSeafort> (( Bynw, I think Tika needs some more tangible reassurance (-; ))
[16:26] <+Vinedea> "as soon as I get my heart out of my throat"
[16:26] * +Vinedea gives Taruk a dirty look
[16:27] <+Taruk> ::walks over to Vin smiling:: "are you ok?"
[16:28] <+DavidSeafort> *stands in front of Vin and with hand a few centimeters in front of her throat, makes a pushing motion as though putting her heart back where it belongs*
[16:28] <+DavidSeafort> *grins and makes way for Taruk*
[16:28] * +Vinedea swallows hard "I will be"
[16:28] <+Vinedea> "how are we going to travel with two horses gone?"
[16:28] <+Taruk> ::turns to the rest of teh group:: "I think we should get moving."
[16:29] <+Taruk> ::turns back to Vin and whispers:: "Slowly"
[16:29] <.GM-Bynw> *Ibon* "You can ride my horse lady." *he says as he takes a wrapped bow from it*
[16:30] <+Vinedea> "why thank you Ibon"
[16:30] <+DavidSeafort> "Shorter and slower whether riding double or some walk." *sounds as though he thinks this is the obivous answer*
[16:30] <+Vinedea> "but what will you ride?
[16:30] <+DavidSeafort> "His feet!" (-;
[16:31] <+DavidSeafort> "Ok, ok."
[16:31] <+DavidSeafort> "It was lame."
[16:31] * +Vinedea raises an eyebrown and nods, smiling
[16:31] <+Vinedea> (eyebrown??? try eyebrow....)
[16:32] <+DavidSeafort> *laughs pleasedlyat Vinedea's response, onjoying her reaction*
[16:32] <+DavidSeafort> "Reactions are the best part you know" (-;
[16:32] <+James> ((Maybe it's a brown eyebrow . . . ))
[16:32] <+DavidSeafort> (( brown contact lens, but at this tech level they're made of solid glass. ouch ))
[16:33] <+Taruk> ::strides over to his horse and takes teh reigns in his hands and offers his horse to Vin:: "We will be doing a lot of walking."
[16:33] <.GM-Bynw> *Ibon* "I will walk"
[16:34] <+Taruk> ::nods to Ibon apparently ready to do teh same::
[16:34] <+DavidSeafort> *ponders*
[16:34] <+Vinedea> "well now Chadmyr must ride a horse too or we will never get anywhere"
[16:34] <+DavidSeafort> *lookes around, especialy off into the trees*
[16:34] <+Vinedea> ((do I sense a little tension here or what? :) ))
[16:34] <+DavidSeafort> *snickers, while looking*
[16:35] <+Taruk> ::looks back at Vin to see if she is ready and begins leading off into the direction of teh ruins::
[16:35] <.GM-Bynw> *Chadmyr* "I can walk just as well as these two.  But if I can ride ... I will ride"
[16:35] <+DavidSeafort> (( which horses are left? Ibon's, Taruk's, ? ))
[16:35] <+Taruk> ((yours))
[16:36] <+DavidSeafort> (( Ah! Ithil! ))
[16:36] <+DavidSeafort> *combs some burs out of Ithil-i-nen's fetlocks*
[16:37] * +Vinedea nods to Chadmyr "ok, Ibon let Chadmyr ride your steed if that is ok, I shall ride Taruk's"
[16:37] <.GM-Bynw> *Ibon nods* "All the same ... I will help you up Chadmyr"
[16:38] <+Taruk> ::stops and waits for Vin to get on teh horse::
[16:38] <+James> ::mounts his horse::
[16:38] <+Taruk> ::releases teh reigns and jogs out in front of teh party to scout ahead::
[16:38] <+DavidSeafort> *finishes with the burrs, steps back, and looks up at Moon-of-the-Lake as though about to climb a mountain*
[16:39] * +Vinedea walks briskly over to Taruk's horse and mounts expertly
[16:39] * +Vinedea turns back to see David's hesitation
[16:40] <+DavidSeafort> *slightly hyperventilates, then exhales as far as possible and tries to mount without being attacks by his own chest*
[16:40] <+DavidSeafort> "Eugh!"
[16:41] * +Vinedea gives a pleading look to James
[16:42] <+Vinedea> ((and to Ibon))
[16:42] <+DavidSeafort> "Well, that was easy." *attempting to sound light, but not believing*
[16:42] <+DavidSeafort> "Oops."
[16:42] <+DavidSeafort> *hangs head*
[16:43] <+DavidSeafort> "I'm saying that entirely too much recently, and I left my pack on the ground"
[16:43] <.GM-Bynw> *Ibon goes over and helps David mount his horse*
[16:43] <+DavidSeafort> *starts to swing a leg off*
[16:43] <+Taruk> d20+14
[16:43] * +Palamedes rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+14) and rolled 31.
[16:43] <+Taruk> d20+14
[16:43] * +Palamedes rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+14) and rolled 23.
[16:43] <+DavidSeafort> *stops*
[16:44] <+Taruk> d20+4
[16:44] * +Palamedes rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+4) and rolled 19.
[16:44] <+DavidSeafort> "hrm"
[16:45] * +James stops halfway from dismounting as he sees that Ibon has gone to help David.
[16:46] <+DavidSeafort> *closes his eyes and resigns himself* "That pack, please."
[16:46] <+DavidSeafort> *stretches out an arm to indicate*
[16:46] <+Vinedea> ((this is frightening... Bynw's been doing some intense studying of the DMG for the past few moments, yikes!))
[16:46] <+Mistyck> ((hehe))
[16:46] <+DavidSeafort> (( heh heh. Good thing to have a mackup game to play in, neh? ))
[16:47] <+DavidSeafort> backup
[16:47] <+DavidSeafort> (( *kills the type0 demon with a type1 demon, then wathces a type 12 demon regenerate it at grin and me* ))
[16:47] <+Vinedea> ((ROFL))
[16:48] <+DavidSeafort> (( Yay :-D Glad to be of service, Teek ))
[16:48] <+Taruk> ::keeps out in front of the group::
[16:49] <+DavidSeafort> *unable to see to the front of the group, tries to hear Taruk*
[16:49] <+DavidSeafort> (( *unable to open wordpad, tries to read his listen stat via notepad* ^^; ))
[16:49] <+Taruk> ::pauses every so often checking the ground and the surrounding forrest::
[16:49] <.GM-Bynw> *after about an hour of riding/walking the mist has lifted considerably, but still clings to the ground in places and rolls about with the breaze*
[16:49] <+James> ::towards the forest::  "Rufus!!  Come here.  We're leaving."
[16:49] <+James> ((that was before an hour of walking . . . ))
[16:50] * +Vinedea looks puzzled at James
[16:50] <+Vinedea> "Rufus???"
[16:50] <+DavidSeafort> *looks Very Incredulous* " 'Rufus' ?"
[16:50] <+James> "A small friend who travels with me."
[16:51] <+DavidSeafort> "I can't believe you would name something with something that sounds so...pseudo-Latin."
[16:52] <+James> "It's an ancient name for bobcats."  "I read it in an old book when I was younger."
[16:52] <+Taruk> d20+14
[16:52] * +Palamedes rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+14) and rolled 32.
[16:52] <+Taruk> d20+14
[16:52] * +Palamedes rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+14) and rolled 19.
[16:52] <+Taruk> d20+4
[16:52] * +Palamedes rolls the dice for Taruk (d20+4) and rolled 14.
[16:52] <+DavidSeafort> (( o crap in a hat. file's too big for notepad, it auto-opened wordpad...which promplty ran out of resources ))
[16:52] <+Vinedea> ((dangit Palamedes, stop that! :) ))
[16:53] <+Palamedes> (( no! my daddy said I'm supposed to roll dice when people want me to in a game! so :PPPP on you ))
[16:53] <+DavidSeafort> (( heh ))
[16:53] <+Mistyck> ((ROFL))
[16:53] <+James> ((Unless he's being ornery, you should have seen a bobcat come out of the forest and follow the party when I called for Rufus.))
[16:54] <+DavidSeafort> "Well.....I guess....techinically...it means 'red'. Kinda ruddy."
[16:55] <+James> ::Rufus comes out and follows James::
[16:55] <+Taruk> ::continues leading teh party towards its destination::
[16:55] <+DavidSeafort> *hasn't looked behind*
[16:56] <.GM-Bynw> *about midday the group has travelled up the trail 5 miles ... definately all uphill*
[16:57] <+DavidSeafort> (( about time for me to go, guys ))
[16:57] <.GM-Bynw> *ibon* "So just where are you going Taruk?"
[16:57] <.GM-Bynw> (( ok hang on a minute DavidSeafort ...))
[16:57] <+DavidSeafort> (( woohoo, I can make that listen check, now. thank goodness for alternate programs! ))
[16:58] <.GM-Bynw> (( PM me with your xp info if you leave ahead of time ))
[16:58] <+Taruk> ((Am I close enough to talk to Ibon???))
[16:58] <+Taruk> ((or to hear him?))
[16:58] <+DavidSeafort> (( *goes upstairs to check on event status* ))
[16:58] <+DavidSeafort> d20+12
[16:58] * +Palamedes rolls the dice for DavidSeafort (d20+12) and rolled 23.
[16:59] <.GM-Bynw> *he is walking next to his horse*
[16:59] <+DavidSeafort> *is fairly distracted by trying to sit just right to not jostle his ribs*
[17:00] <+Taruk> ::mutters to himself:: "to Kirsh and back" ::then a little louder:: "We are going sight seeing"
[17:00] <.GM-Bynw> (( Ok we are gonna end it here for now ))
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member