• Welcome to Teara Adan Adventures.

News:

The Teara Adan campaign is using Polyhedral Fudge

Main Menu

Leopold and the Council

Started by Bynw, 23 March 2016, 22:55:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

[19:58] <bynw> ** While things unfold in Valimar and it's new King settles into his role. Appointing his advisers and seeing to the needs of his kingdom. There are those elsewhere who keep a watchful eye out waiting for a sign that Alderic has engaged Leopold in battle. A slow process.
[19:58] * Kagi is now known as Nym_Gibran
[20:00] <bynw> ** Three out of the company are keeping an eye on things ... Nym, Temere, and Ibly. Most of the time there is nothing to do except to wait for the call
[20:02] <bynw> ** The call comes. But it is not the call from Alderic that he has engaged Leopold. This call is heard rippling across the Akasa and only by those attuned to it. The Anadari Council is being summoned **
[20:03] <Nym_Gibran> ::stiffens and glances at Temere, then to Ibly:: "We must go."
[20:05] <bynw> ::Temere rises:: "You have to wait here alone for the time being Your Highness. It seems that myself and Nym are needed elsewhere."
[20:10] <bynw> ::Temere leads the way since their cabal has been using Torr as a base of operations:: "I have something to show you."
[20:11] <Nym_Gibran> ::raises an eyebrow, then nods::
[20:12] <bynw> ::Temere and Nym step out the door of their hidden chamber into what is an unfamiliar hall for Nym::
[20:13] <bynw> ::The doorway vanishes behind them. And Temere leads Nym to a more conventional and locked door::
[20:16] <bynw> :: the room beyond the locked door is strikingly empty. Stone walls, ceiling, floor. No furnishings or anything else is in the room. Temere calls forth a globe of Handfire to light the room as he closes and locks the door again with the two of them inside::
[20:19] <Nym_Gibran> ::Looks about the room a bit confused, but assumes all it not as it seems::
[20:19] <bynw> ::Temere:: "This room has a private portal in the far corner. Untarnished by the plague that destroyed so many of them. We can use it to get to the portal outside the Anadari Council chambers."
[20:20] <Nym_Gibran> ::nods:: "Is tis what you wanted to show me?"
[20:20] <bynw> ::Temere nods:: "Yes. Besides myself. You will be the only other person to use it."
[20:21] <Nym_Gibran> ::Nods and waves his hand to invite Temere to activate it::
[20:23] <bynw> ::Temere stands on the Portal:: "Are you coming with me or separately?"
[20:24] <Nym_Gibran> "With of course" ::steps to the corner::
[20:26] <bynw> ::Temere slips into a familiar Rapport with his son-in-law and bends the energies of the Portal and the two now stand on the Portal outside of the Anadari Council chambers. The protective Ward falling away as the 2 travellers are recognized::
[20:27] <Nym_Gibran> ::Pulls his anadari robes hood up and begins walking towards the council chambers::
[20:27] <bynw> ::the elderly Master Kothe stands waiting, pacing outside of the Ward as it dissolves around the pair.:: "Thank God you have come ..." ::he says with a quick glance towards the council rooms open doors::
[20:28] <bynw> ::standing in the doorway with his hands still on the doors is Master Post::
[20:29] <bynw> ::and the Wards flare again and dissolve as Master Grey arrives just after Nym and Temere::
[20:29] <Nym_Gibran> ::Raises an eyebrow at the use of 'god' by master Kothe well hid under his hood, but says nothing::
[20:30] <bynw> ::Master Kothe catching up to Nym:: "I didn't know what to do ..." ::his voice full of shock and uncertainty:: "... I thought he was going to kill us all but he didn't ..."
[20:30] <Nym_Gibran> ::bows his head to Master Post, Kothe, and Grey each::
[20:31] <bynw> ::Master Post just stands holding the doors open and stares into the council chambers, not even looking at Nym::
[20:31] <Nym_Gibran> "It is good to see you Master Kothe." ::his voice level and even::
[20:32] <bynw> ::Master Grey:: "What is going on? Why have we been summoned?" ::he looks at Nym:: "Is this YOUR doing?"
[20:33] <Nym_Gibran> ::Looks to Master Grey, his face shrouded by his hood. He silently eyes him::
[20:34] <Nym_Gibran> ??Discription of Master Grey and possible dynamic between him and Nym??
[20:34] <bynw> ::Master Kothe looks towards Master Gibran and then to Master Grey:: "I summoned the council Masters."
[20:37] <bynw> ::Master Kothe looks at Post and yanks the door out of his hands to open it wider:: "I summoned you all because HE is here"
[20:38] <Nym_Gibran> ::Glances to Master Kothe, then to the Council Chambers, he extends his senses searching for who or what is caused the uproar::
[20:39] <bynw> ::inside the council chambers is the large shiral globe that is used to call the council together outside of any regular meeting. under it is the great round table that the council uses to speak with one another and conduct the business of the Anadari
[20:40] <bynw> ::sitting at the table are 3 Anadari Masters in quite conversation. Master Hamner who is listening. Master Rose who is actively engaged in conversation with Master Leopold::
[20:43] <bynw> ::at the commotion at the door, Master Leopold rises. His arms folded across him under his robes. He bows.:: "Masters it is my honor to meet you."
[20:43] <Nym_Gibran> ::One hand flips back his hood, the other unconsciously dips to rest on his star sword. His demeanor flows seamlessly into that of a predator, alert, focused, wary, and dangerous::
[20:44] <Nym_Gibran> ::his shields do not flair, but none the less there is a sense of tension as they raise and harden in place::
[20:45] <Nym_Gibran> "The next words you speak are the most important of your life so far, I promise you. Best to make them good."
[20:50] <bynw> ::Master Leopold raises from his bow and his arms drop to his side:: "Peace be with you Cousin" ::he says in the old formal address between Houses in ancient times:: "We are Anadari. And I come as Anadari. Welcome with no malice intent as decreed by Master Anak and my own Master Bindar. While I am here, there is only hospitality between our Houses."
[20:57] <bynw> ::Master Leopold:: "We would be honored if the rest of you would join our discussion. It is of grave importance for the Anadari." ::he waves towards the table::
[20:58] <Nym_Gibran> ::Sneers for a moment and stays standing where he is:: "Master Leopold, how long have you watched me?"
[21:00] <bynw> ::Master Leopold:: "I have kept an eye on you, off and on, for over a century. Since I was released from my imprisonment, I sensed you and knew you to be important for the future."
[21:02] <bynw> ::Master Grey pushes past Nym.:: "You are here under our ancient customs and traditions. I will sit and hear what you have to say." ::he states as he goes to the table::
[21:03] <Nym_Gibran> "Then you know enough of me to drop pretenses. We are men of action, insincerity does not suit us." ::walks slowly to his seat at the head of the council::
[21:04] <bynw> ::Masters Kothe and Post follow Nym and sit themselves as well. Master Temere is last to enter and walks up before Leopold and drops to a knee bowing his head::
[21:05] <Nym_Gibran> ::glances at Grey when he utters the word 'insincerity', watching the man take a seat::
[21:06] <bynw> "Master Leopold. I must let you know that even though I was trained in the Anadari arts from one of your own apprentices I have never followed his path or yours. But remember I do know you well." ::he rises and takes his own seat::
[21:07] <Nym_Gibran> ::gawks at Temere taking a knee, but takes his seat slowly as well::
[21:08] <bynw> ::once all the Masters have taken their seats. Leopold takes his own again.:: "I thank you each for this audience"
[21:09] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "The Order as whole is at a crossroads. And I believe I have discovered a path available to save it from oblivion. Our numbers are very low, the lowest they have been since our Orders founding."
[21:11] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "There have been great Masters in our Orders past. Mazda Anak and Horok Bindar who founded the Order. Anak was Master of the Order and both were Grand Masters."
[21:11] <Nym_Gibran> ::sneers a bit at the feigned hospitality from Leopold, looking so much like a wolf curled up on the floor; out of place and odd in these noble and austere surroundings::
[21:12] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "Altar Cappella after them. Another Master of the Order and later a Grand Master as well. He brought the Anadari into the mainstream of the world."
[21:12] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "Ethan the Dark Son. Founder of the ill fated Glass Knights. But he had a vision that I believe is now achievable."
[21:13] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "Killroy Anthony, founder of the Arcadian Knights. He saved the Order from extinction. He too was Master of the Order and a Grand Master."
[21:14] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "Master Nym Gibran. Our Order's current Master of the Order. Without him, the other Houses would still be in hiding or even extinct."
[21:15] <Nym_Gibran> ::Sneers a bit at the mention of his name from Leopold::
[21:17] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "And there is also myself. I have trained many Anadari. Some of those have become Masters as well. I founded the original Anadari House of Valimar. Which was the inspiration for the Arda Houses that followed. Each of those Masters were once my apprentices. I even helped to forge 4 nations. And I am here today to seek to save the Order from oblivion."
[21:19] <Nym_Gibran> ::Thinks to himself, 'a monologue, how cliche'::
[21:20] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "My proposal is that the Council be reorganized. It doesn't represent the Order as a whole at all. And Master Ethan had the idea before me, but he failed in it's execution. And it cost him dearly."
[21:24] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "This council is a fraud. It has 4 out of 7 members who are of the Grand Celestials House. An easy majority since some of them simply do not like other Houses at all. Each and every house should have 1 voice on the Council and only 1 voice."
[21:28] <Nym_Gibran> ::Laughs and begins a slow and lazy mocking clap of applause::
[21:28] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "We can have balance between chaos and harmony. Between light and darkness. As Master Ethan envisioned."
[21:29] <Nym_Gibran> "This is your move? Really? Histories greatest tactician...."
[21:30] <Nym_Gibran> "You come here to guilt us into giving a Dark Anadari Master a voice on our council?....."
[21:33] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "Guilt is a free choice. Our you feeling your own shame and guilt of not allowing freewill to be heard. Something the Horizon Knights once believed in."
[21:33] <Nym_Gibran> "Thank you for the history lesson, you've thrown out many grand names. Your own motives are a bit less grand though. Let us put aside the rediculous notion that any Anadari fresh from the the joining ritual can claim himself head of a house and demand a council seat under your thinly veiled attempt to gain power for yourself here, directly or through an avatar..."
[21:35] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "You know full well that only a Master can form a House. I am a Master, I am the head of House, I am an Anadari. And if this council only recognizes those facts when it suits them, it does not represent all Anadari."
[21:36] <Nym_Gibran> "This council is for light hand Anadari by tradition but more importantly, by sense. Your...kind are petulant children grasping at shadows of control, of what you think is power. You want choice? Go found your own council as I did my own house."
[21:37] <Nym_Gibran> "This Council never claimed to seek dark hand opinion."
[21:39] <Nym_Gibran> "Don't claim to hold choice in honor to bait me, it is a feeble attempt. You are ambition personified, nothing more. Stark and simple.
[21:40] <Nym_Gibran> "Yes you have a long past well documented MASTER Leopold. The down side to that is your true colors are known before you ever step into a room."
[21:40] <bynw> ::Leopold nods:: "So this council has spoken." ::he rises:: "You will reap what you have sown here today. Perhaps your vision will clear over time."
[21:40] <Nym_Gibran> "No this council has NOT spoken! Do not presume!"
[21:41] <Nym_Gibran> "I have spoken. I do not claim absolute authority here, nor do I want it."
[21:43] <bynw> ::Leopold slowly sits back down:: "Forgive me Master. I presumed too much."
[21:43] <Nym_Gibran> ::Looks to the other Masters present then to Leopold:: "It is a vote, as it has always been Master Leopold, a choice." ::Sighs and composes himself:: "Those in favor of Master Leopold's edict?"
[21:44] <bynw> ::he bows his head slightly towards Nym and raises it again::
[21:45] <bynw> ::Master Rose:: "I believe it would bear some private discussion. Master Leopold is not a member of this body. And should not be privy to our internal workings. This matter should be discussed before we vote on it."
[21:47] <bynw> ::Master Post:: "I agree with Master Rose. We should discuss it in private."
[21:48] <Nym_Gibran> ::Nods to Master Rose and gives her a half-smile:: "Cooler, wiser, heads prevail Master Rose. Thank you. Master Leopold please wait outside while we discuss your proposal."
[21:49] <bynw> ::Master Grey:: "That is absurd." ::he looks towards Nym with disgust::
[21:50] <bynw> ::Master Leopold rises again:: "Thank you Master Gibran for allowing me to speak. I shall await this Council's decision" ::he walks towards the doors exists the chamber::
Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member

Bynw

[19:50] <bynw> ::the Anadari Council is in deliberation. Master Leopold has appeared before them with an idea of unifying the whole of the Order under one leadership. A merging of Light and Dark, yet maintaining their differences. Something that the Glass Knights attempted in Ethan's vision. But failed at the execution::
[19:51] <bynw> ::Master Gibran has already voiced his opinion of Master Leopold and anything to do with him before the deliberations even began::
[19:52] <bynw> ::Master Grey:: "I find myself in agreement with Master Gibran in this matter. This council has long held the beacon of light against the darkness. We should not now or ever allow that shadow to cross it."
[19:53] <bynw> ::he continues:: "And if there are other Houses" ::he says with tone of disgust:: "still in hiding. They should stay there. We alone are the preservers of this Order."
[19:58] <bynw> ::the youngest member of the council, Master Hamner, who was among those speaking with Master Leopold when Nym arrived speaks up next:: "I was Truth-Reading him during the conversation with myself and Master Rose. He spoke no lies that I could detect. His idea is worth exploring."
[19:59] <bynw> ::he pauses to gauge the reactions from the other masters around the table::
[20:02] <bynw> ::Master Hamner:: "This can be a good thing for us all. And even for him. His willingness to join with us is the first steps in returning to the Light. As he brother did in ages past. I say we need to see where this goes."
[20:02] <Nym_Gibran> ::Purses his lips for a moment before speaking:: "It is painfully obvious that Leopold's urging for unification of light and dark is a badly veiled attempt to gain a political foothold and nothing more. He has no grand philosophy, no agenda of enlightenment, just a cheap will to grasp at what he thinks is power. He hasn't shown any change from the Leopold of the history books we know. His words are artfully crafted to sound as
[20:02] <Nym_Gibran> if they are more, but they are not. So no, I expect he would not be so foolish as to outwardly lie to us. Though falsehood comes in many brands Master Hamner."
[20:03] <Nym_Gibran> "Did you detect any faslhood when he threatened all of us simply because he did not get his way? I expect not."
[20:06] <bynw> ::the elder Master Kothe:: "Leopold can goto hell, he can take whomever he wishes with him. This council will not blend with shadows as long as I am on it. Let him go off and find these lost begotten Houses and take them. They haven't served any purpose."
[20:06] <Nym_Gibran> ::Nods:: in agreement::
[20:10] <bynw> ::Master Rose:: "I spoke with Master Leopold at length from the moment he arrives until our Council convened to hear him out in full. My House has been "in hiding" for centuries. We have continued our ways quietly. And when the Portal Plague began we answered the call to help combat it's spread. Many of my House perished or have been driven mad because of it. I believe Leopold can bring other Houses out of hiding into a greater whole of
[20:10] <bynw> the Anadari Order."
[20:12] <bynw> "I can also tell you something that the rest of you did not care to notice." ::she says:: "You are too blind to your mistrust and hatred of Master Leopold to notice it. But he was not as tainted with darkness, there has been a change some how."
[20:13] <bynw> "Do not misunderstand me here. He is still in the grips of darkness, but he is closer to the Light than he was before. I know it."
[20:19] <Nym_Gibran> ::Nods:: "I would like to point something out as well then Master Rose. Leopold is in control of the Matrix at Kirsh. An insane artifact of incredible power that drive all whole touch it with their minds insane if it does not kill them outright. This is exactly what the portal plague does as well. Added to which, it serves Leopold's needs perfectly. I have no proof, but my mentor used to say that if you want to know who
[20:19] <Nym_Gibran> committed a crime you only need look at who profited from it."
[20:22] <Nym_Gibran> "I say, good for Leopold that he has pulled back from the darkness. Perhaps, just maaaaybe he can leave it entirely." ::chuckles at the thought:: "But until he does, I say he is not welcome here, on the council." ::steeples his fingers in thought:: "If he wishes to make a choice, a change...."
[20:24] <bynw> ::Master Rose looks as she is about to say something more then simply acknowledges Nym's statements::
[20:24] <Nym_Gibran> "I would be willing to entertain him at the tri-sun fortress, or otherwise in my company. I could pursue this." ::looks about questioningly::
[20:26] <bynw> ::Master Post who has been in slight meditation throughout the discussion finally speaks up:: "I cannot outrightly deny Master Leopold's request of a formal unification of all Anadari Houses at this time. I also cannot outrightly approve of it either."
[20:29] <bynw> "My mind has been reaching out to the Akasa for the answer and it is elusive at best and far from being clear. He should be granted the tradition that is due. He is an Anadari Master and we should treat him as such. He is welcome to discuss issues with us here. And we should extend that invitation to our strongholds as well, as long as he also extends it to us. But for this plan of one large Anadari Council. That discussion belongs to an
[20:29] <bynw> other day. It requires far more thought than any spur of the moment emotions give it."
[20:33] <bynw> ::Master Temere:: "We are far from one mind in this matter. We have 3 masters who disapprove of it, 2 masters who approve of it to some degree. And Master Post seems to have the clearest of minds on it. I agree with him. This is a matter that requires far more discussion, insight, and even evidence than we currently have."
[20:36] <bynw> "But I will add that Master Rose is correct. Leopold has somehow cleansed himself of part of the darkness he has within his heart. But he is still the kind who would murder you in your sleep if it benefited him."
[20:39] <Nym_Gibran> "Yes and one of the benefits to that step is that he is even more dangerous. Less predictable."
[20:42] <Nym_Gibran> "But leaving Leopold completely out of the argument still wouldn't change my mind. Ethan tried to walk this path and the Akasha ITSELF took action and wiped him and his house from creation. Ethan too, said he did not see clear signs from the Akasha. But the sign came. I would love to hear the argument for going against THAT portent." ::looks at Master Post and Temere::
[20:44] <bynw> ::Master Temere:: "Then we should proceed with caution Master. The wrong decision could cause harm to us, others, or even to Leopold himself."
[20:46] <bynw> ::Master Post:: "I cannot say either way on this matter. The past is the past, it cannot be changed. Maybe Master Leopold has discovered where Master Ethan went wrong."
[20:49] <Nym_Gibran> ::nods sarcastically:: "Or he hopes his enemies will foolishly follow that path to the same conclusion."
[20:51] <bynw> "I was not an Anadari when the Glass Knights destroyed themselves. I of course heard of the event as did everyone. And how the Anadari Masters forbid others from entering the Glass Desert. How they spent weeks and months sifting through the carnage and ruins. Wiping away any residue that remained." ::Master Temere replies:: "We must be vigilant and discover the truth of Leopold"
[20:55] <Nym_Gibran> ::Nods:: "Okay. Why not just ask him." ::Looks about the council:: "Would it be beyond civility to just ask him? We can truth sense him. And if we can certainly tell if his answers are being diffinitive in his answers. Why not just ask?" ::again looks about::
[20:58] <bynw> ::Master Kothe:: "And what do you plan on asking him?"
[21:03] <bynw> :;the other masters seem to be nodding in agreement though with a bit of side talk between them::
[21:03] <Nym_Gibran> ::shrugs:: "Me? I'm of a mind that the simple questions are the best. Like, 'what are all your modivations for joining the council'. He can always twist his words to hide his true meaning, but such word games are often obvious for what they are if you are paying close attention and dodging the questions is an answer in itself."
[21:04] <Nym_Gibran> "But I wouldn't be the only one asking would I?" ::looks at the others::
[21:05] <bynw> ::Master Grey:: "Of course not. I say bring him in"
[21:10] <bynw> :;the other masters nod in agreement and wave for the doors to be opened to readmit Master Leopold to the chamber::
[21:12] <bynw> ::Master Leopold walks in quietly. The hood of his robe is pulled up over his head and his arms are crossed infront of his body as he approaches the table of masters::
[21:13] <bynw> ::he stops and pulls down his hood and nods to the assembled masters again:: "Masters." ::he does not take a seat::
[21:16] <Nym_Gibran> ::Looks thoughtful and leans back in his chair, studying Leopold's body language and facial gestures:: "We wish to know more before we can make a choice."
[21:20] <Nym_Gibran> "We wish to question you directly. Will you submit to being truth sensed and answer our questions truthfully and in entirety; making no moves to decieve or mislead us?"
[21:20] <Nym_Gibran> ::begins truth sensing him::
[21:20] <Nym_Gibran> ::also reads his body language, which Nym is well practiced in::
[21:21] <bynw> ::Master Leopold nods at Nym. His arms still folded arrogantly across his chest, he looks about the chamber and his eyes narrow abit before returning his focus to Nym:: "I See that you are already Truth-Reading me. It seems I have no choice unless I choose to leave and not answer your questions. I will remind you that we are hear under truce. You may ask."
[21:26] <Nym_Gibran> ::Nods:: "Did you have a hand directly or indirectly in creating, implimenting, or spreading the portal plague, yes or no?"
[21:31] <bynw> ::Leopold looks at Nym:: "Yes, but it is hardly an answer in its entirety. Maybe I should have Truth-Read you before we began."
[21:34] <Nym_Gibran> ::smiles weakly:: "You have made it clear to me that you view this council as idiots or children, but I do not share that assesment. I don't think you need state the obvious Master Leopold. If I attempt to turn this into a witch hunt tribunal it will only hurt my position as the council would no doubt see it for what it was. I am interested in getting to your version of the truth."
[21:36] <Nym_Gibran> ::again smiles weakly:: "But you need not ask my permission to truth sense me. by all means, it seems only fair that you do."
[21:38] <Nym_Gibran> "Tell us, your involvement; the direct kind and indirect kind, in the creation, implimentation, and/or spreading of the portal plague and ALL your reasonings behind those actions, please. And please just answer the question, we want answers not more propoganda."
[21:41] <bynw> ::Leopold drops his hands to holding them in front of him, in a polite manner:: "After my awakening in this age. I began anew with experiments in devising new powers and abilities. I tend to mix different traditions as I see fit. And I train new apprentices as well."
[21:44] <bynw> "In training, there are casualties. Some apprentices will die in training. Others can be driven mad. One such apprentice managed to escape from my compound."
[21:46] <bynw> "He was the spark of the portal plague. I have spent decades researching exactly what happened and how to reverse the affects. The loss of the public and even private portals is a terrible thing."
[21:47] <bynw> "I did manage to track my apprentice down. By the time I found him, his mind was completely gone. And I killed him there and then. But the damage was already done and spreading faster than my research to stop it."
[21:50] <bynw> "That is why I have this ..." ::Leopold says reaching into his robes and pulling out a small cut crystal cube about 2 inches on any side. he sets it on the table in front of Master Nym::
[21:51] <bynw> "With the instructions contained within, you should be able to cleanse the plague from any Portal that is currently infected and warded closed."
[21:54] <Nym_Gibran> "Is that the entirety of your envolvement, direct or indirect, with the portal plague to date, yes or no?"
[21:55] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "Yes"
[21:56] <Nym_Gibran> "Your modivations are entirely altruistic then in containing and eradicating the portal plague?"
[21:58] <bynw> ::Leopold laughs:: "Of course ..."
[22:00] <Nym_Gibran> ::looks at Leopold with a stoic expression::
[22:02] <Nym_Gibran> "Your modivations are entirely altruistic in joining the council? Yes or no."
[22:04] <bynw> ::Leopold:: "absolutely not, my motivations benefit me as well as yourselves. a win-win"
[22:08] <Nym_Gibran> ::scoffs lightly:: "And how are ALL the ways you see you joining the council as beneficial to us, you, and those whole follow you?"
[22:12] <bynw> "Simple. Master Gibran. There are powers and abilities that only someone who is pure of heart can use. In my current state I cannot use them. But they can benefit me if I were able to learn and use those powers. The same is true for powers that I possess. They can only be used by those who walk down the darker roads. But they could benefit you in times of need."
[22:15] <bynw> "By creating this cooperative and inclusive Order we can use all of the powers we mutually hold. Unlocking our full potential as Deryni and Anadari."
[22:18] <Nym_Gibran> "Awkward and ungainly avoidance of the spirit of the question Master Leopold. Is that ALL the ways you plan on us and you and those who follow you benefiting from you joining the council? Yes or no."
[22:23] <bynw> "Yes, yes." ::Leopold answers as if responding to an annoying and pestering child:: "I have more to loose than you do" ::he retorts::

Bynw da GM
The World of Teara Adan
Founding Four Member